Anyone ever hear of these guys? Theyre a real oldschool sounding death metal band IMO. They remind a lot of a medical themed Carcass. I love em. What are other peoples opinions? Theyre not really big. My friend houses their bassist when they play in MA.

http://www.myspace.com/impaled
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Great band when I am in the mood for old school Death Metal. I actually do not have too much by them though, need to get too buying.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
**** yes some love for impaled, I LOOOOOOVE me some impaled. **** yes every cd gets better and better
Their cover art is really br00t4l. Seriously they tried a bit TO hard there. Anyway good band.
Impaled's Mondo Medicale is one of the best DM albums out there. Their first album kinda sucks though. Great band. Their interviews are the best, absolutely hilarious. I talk to Ross sometimes, hes so fvcking funny.
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

They have the ****tiest gear though hahah They used to use Valve kings.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Quote by Mind Kill
Their cover art is really br00t4l. Seriously they tried a bit TO hard there. Anyway good band.

+1

sounds brootal.
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
Good stuff.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Just got Mondo Medicale. this album ****ing rocks. the solos to me are a perfect example of when less is more
Gear:

Gibson SG Standard
Gibson SG Special /w EMGs
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960 B Cab

Check out my band...

Amazing band, not a single album I don't like.

The opening riff in Operating Theater is one of my favourites ever.

They also put on a KILLER live show.
nice. im glad to here all there albums are worth getting. **** yeah
Gear:

Gibson SG Standard
Gibson SG Special /w EMGs
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960 B Cab

Check out my band...