ryan sheckler looks like Steve-O with his head shaved?
Dio didn't just become the supreme god of all music by sitting around HOPING something would happen.
Ryan Sheckler? Steve-O?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch

Not really

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
but when he shaved his head, he llooks like a prettier steveo
Dio didn't just become the supreme god of all music by sitting around HOPING something would happen.
i think ryan sheckler is a robot. either that, or his entire show is scripted and he's a bad actor.
Quote by Dudududa
Who are these people you speak of?

All I know is that Steve-O is a guy from Jackass.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
idk i just thought it was funny if you know of them both
ryan sheckler, from MTV's life of Ryan, (not sure why he has a show, but yeah thats him) I don't watch the show, but for some reason MTV is always on, and they always show this one clip of Ryan Sheckler talking to some girl or something, and he LOOKS like steve o from jackass
...a much heathier, gayer steve o that is.
One's a fag the other isn't.

No matter how basic that ****ty insult of mine was, you know that deep down in your soul it's true.

But I see where you're coming from.

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
yeah, ryan sheckler is a talentless hack, now that he's not 12 anymore, hes' not that big of a deal.
Quote by schecter_guy
i think ryan sheckler is a robot. either that, or his entire show is scripted and he's a bad actor.
+1
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.