Hey,
I have my arsenal of overdrives up for sale. I need to get rid of them to buy an attenuator and other guitar stuff. I'll get pics up later when people start getting interested, and I get some new batteries for my camera.
Here we go:

Digitech Screamin Blues OD/Distortion: I'm gonna ask about 25 to 30 bucks for this. This is the older style exterior, with the funky purple text, but it sounds great.

Boss SD1: SOLD!

Danelectro Wasabi OD: This isn't the cheapo FAB series, this is the high end wasabi series. These are usually around 100 bucks retail, i'm thinking i'll let it go for 70, but it isn't set in stone, feel free to offer. This is great over a clean amp, and sounds more like an amp's overdrive than a pedal overdrive. Also has a handy mix knob which I find very useful. Also has a clean boost function.

DOD YJM308 w/ mods: This, a long time ago was a stock YJM308. The original owner modded it to true bypass and added a nice yellow LED power indicator. I further modded it to vintage Grey 250 specs, not the thin yellow reissue. This is the perfect pedal for Yngwie fans, as it gets a tone very close to his. It's built like a brick too. Offer for a price, since i'm not 100% if I want to get rid of it, and I don't know what I should sell it for. Just bring into consideration that I paid slightly higher than retail, and I spent several hours modding it to the original 250 specs.

Whizzer TS7: This is essentially a TS808 with various mods, but inside of a TS7 case. It was a TS7 originally though. This is a very very nice OD. It's my baby. I'm not sure if I want to get rid of it, but I want to test the waters to see who wants it. The tonality is very smooth, and with the hot switch, you have some extra tones you can get. I'd like atleast 90 bucks for it.

Pictures upon request, buyer pays shipping. But, if you order 2 or more pedals (or one of my higher priced OD's), i'll pay shipping.
Feel free to haggle me on the price. but, the two cheapest pedals are set in stone price wise. And I would like to keep shipping inside the USA, unless you really want one and you live in other parts of the world, then we can talk something out. Oh, canada is no problem, since I live in Michigan.

EDIT: I would also prefer check or paypal. Trades are accepted.

Thank you for your interest!
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Last edited by darkarbiter7 at Mar 6, 2008,
Wait, you're selling them because you want them to go ?

You don't want them to maybe hang around a bit, play some pinball ... ?
I'm selling them because I need to raise up some cash for an attenuator and a second amp.
And, the TS7 and maybe the DOD are the only two I actually want to keep a bit. If I get a good enough offer on these, i'll let them go.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
hey you wanna trade?????
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Hey man, do you have two OD pedals that you can sell me for $50? I live in Big Rapids Michigan.

Thanks
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

| |
Ooh, a Michiganier!
Sure, the SD1 and Screamin Blues?

Bostonrocks: Like what? I have given up on the idea of overdrives, and just decided to crank my amp and use it's natural OD. If it isn't an overdrive/distortion, i'd be interested.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I have a morley wah. for either the SD1 or the DOD which ever one you feel is worth less to you.
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
where are you located in Michigan?
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

| |
Bostonrocks: OOH! WHICH MORLEY? I've been looking for a used one forever.

MrSandMan: St. Johns. It's a 20 minute drive from dewitt.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
It a Morley Power Volume wah they're not made anymore so yah...there is one thing wrong the the connector for the battire is gone so yah. But I have a power supply with it so its all good
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
I would love that.
I've been looking for a used one forever. I wanted a higher gain wah to handle rock solos that my vox just can't handle. I also want to try running two wahs at once.
So, my SD1 for your morley? That sounds cool, and shipping shouldn't be too much since you're in Minnesota.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Umm sure. that'll work did you ever get around to modding that SD1? but yah It's boxed up and ready to go I was gonna ship it out a couple days ago to someone overseas but it never worked out. but yah I'm ready when you are
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by Used666
That YJM was originally modded by me

Yup, it sure was.
I saw this nice cheap conversion kit on Ebay for YJM308's to grey 250's, so I jumped on it.
Sound became much better. I always thought it was too thin before mods. Now, it's nice n' transparent. I'll probably end up keeping it, unless someone offers me alot for it.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I'm ready when you PM me your adress and stuff I might be able to get it out tomorrow morning.......oh the joys of homeschooling rofl
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Oh, sweet.
Yes, homeschooling is nice .
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
SD1 has been traded to Bostonrocks.
Everything else is still up.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
i'll give you 45 bucks for the YJM. or i'll trade you my Boss CS-2 Compression/ Sustainer for it. interested in either offer?
^Hrmm... Not sure.
I am thinking of keeping the YJM, because it's discontinued, and i'm not sure if I can do the same mods on the new yellow 250's.
I like the compressor/sustainer offer though.
Lemme sit on this for a bit.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Bump.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Bumpy.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Bumpers.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I'm also accepting trades?
Really, there's no market out there for some nice overdrives?
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Bomp.
Call me Wes.