pompadour ftw. check out psychobilly bands, they still rock all that ****
Quote by mckraf

Yeah those haircuts are pretty neat, i bacicly got the old Greasy backslick whith long sideburns,but was thinking of spiceing things up a little maybe change hairstyle for a while.
duck's ass.
I think it's ugly as hell, but it's still funny
Quote by Shea Donoghue
"WHY DON'T YOU JUST F*CK OFF?!" So I ran up to her face and went "FINE, I F*CKING WILL" and stuck my hands down my pants and started masturbating. My friends were pissing themselves laughing while she just went "JESUS CHRIST"
Quote by mckraf

The. Best. Haircut. Ever.

I keep trying to get the drummer in my psychobilly band to get one... but no .
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
I can't find a good pic, since I'm at school, but I remember watching an episode of Astro Boy, "The Silver Comet", and the main guy that Astro Boy helped had a very emo/scene looking haircut.

And that was back in 1963.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by sock_demon
The actual term is "dudines"

and I think the hitler look will get lots of chicks.

Actually, during the sixties Hitler was experimenting and tried to bring back the mohawk.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
The pompadour or something with a nice big quiff. I switch off between both of those styles all the time. Early Elvis Presley, and any rockabilly artists like Brian Setzer had amazing hairstyles.