Im gonna be getting a ibanez RG1570 Soon, and i wanna replace the Pickups a little after i get it. The neck pickup should be fine, Priority is for Bridge and Single Coil Middle. Im using it for

- Shred like Paul Gilbert, Vai and Satch
-80's Glam and Hair Metal like Skid Row, Warrant, Poison, Bad English. that kinda thing.

Thanks in Advance!
I've got the same guitar, play the same music, and have a pair of Breeds in mine. Never use the middle pickup.

Such an upgrade from the stock ones, but I'll soon find out just how good they are when I get an Engl...

Ooh same age too. Shame you're not from here so we could have a jam on our MG's :P
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
Quote by Chex
I've got the same guitar, play the same music, and have a pair of Breeds in mine. Never use the middle pickup.

Such an upgrade from the stock ones, but I'll soon find out just how good they are when I get an Engl...

Ooh same age too. Shame you're not from here so we could have a jam on our MG's :P

oh the Lovely Tones we could make by Cranking Those

im actually getting a Ceriatone Plexi along with this guitar
Ah right sounds sweet. I have no idea what kind of sound it makes but I've heard it's praises sung here. I tried a JCM800 yesterday and really didn't like it.

You've come into a lot of money then or just worked ur butt off?
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
Quote by Chex
Ah right sounds sweet. I have no idea what kind of sound it makes but I've heard it's praises sung here. I tried a JCM800 yesterday and really didn't like it.

You've come into a lot of money then or just worked ur butt off?

Bit of Both, inherited quite a large amount from a Relative but I was only allowed to use a bit as long as i got on The Honour roll and Aced a few Tests. the "working hard" part was the fact ive got a Lot of Hard subjects But the rest is going in the Bank for University and a Downpayment on a Home.
are you in the USA?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
are you in the USA?

No, i Live in Ontario, Canada. i got Seymour Duncans installed on my SG so i didnt think id have trouble getting stuff like Dimarzio here too
i was just checking you weren't in europe where dimarzios are relatively expensive. i'm guessing they're similar value in canada to the USA...

paf pro might be a little mild-sounding, especially for that heavier hair metal.
breeds would presumably be decent for what you want, but again may be a little mild-sounding.
norton might be worth a try, but i haven't tried that one.

best bet is to ask steven seagull to be honest.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?