I've been lookin for a fuzz and decided on the Big Muff Pi, but before i bought it i read that the little big muff isnt much different, and maybe closer to the 70's tone and since im undecided i wanna know what would be better for me, I'm looking for a nice Gilmour or Hendrix tone.
I didn't notice much of a tonal difference between the two (perhaps it would be more obvious if you have the chance to test them side by side). For one thing, you'll have a lot more room left on your pedalboard if you get the little one.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
The little one seemed to be a slight bit smoother to me, but that's probably subjective.
i thought it was the same circuitboard, but the little one's more pedalboard friendly..

...and less fun
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Same pedal, more compact. But one of the main selling points of getting a BM is the size. I'm sure EHX have a contract saying they have to make all their pedals as big as possible
The sustain and tone knobs are worth the extra $20 or so. You can really draw some whallop out of the thing with the tone low, and you can tweak the sustain knob with for foot for some fun swells. (it's trickey; don't fall over)
^The little BM has the same controls. The Nano muff is the one with one knob.
...to give your love no matter what is what she said...
Quote by rageandlove04
^The little BM has the same controls. The Nano muff is the one with one knob.

God, I suck.

My vote is still for the Sovtek. +134 vibe points.
The NYC Big Muff is smoother, the russian is a bit more harsh. The Little Big Muff is somewhere in between.