So I've been working on a song. I think its pretty good - feedback appreciated - but I need some help on the solo. Scales/crits/somthing that will help me develop the solo. Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

- Lou

EDIT: I quite like tapping so any help to apply that will be usefull too.
Attachments:
Song 1 - Heavy.zip
Last edited by St.Loony at Mar 5, 2008,
well i would say, not as bad points but as tips, but guitars should play together the verse it souns good like this on gp but i wouldnt say it does in real playing.and also as a bass player i want more action you know? it nice but not my style of music
Quote by szekelymihai
well i would say, not as bad points but as tips, but guitars should play together the verse it souns good like this on gp but i wouldnt say it does in real playing.and also as a bass player i want more action you know? it nice but not my style of music

Yeah the bassists is gonna spice it up a bit after I have polished off the guitars . So your saying the two guitars should play the same/similer thing at the verse?
Quote by szekelymihai
well yeah i think. or maybe one guitar could make some clean tone fills what do you think?

Hhmmmm... Yeah maybe.I'll ttry but I wouldn't know how to do a clean fill over the verse riff. I will need to experiment .
Quote by szekelymihai
heres my best gp song tell me what you think about it

Thats pretty cool. Good use of Wah all through the song. The solo at the start didn't spund right but when it kicked in, I was tempted to paly along . Good catchy tune. Coulnd't find any flaws at the first listen.