I've heard of players who don't want the overdriven tube tone using these pedals to tighten up their playing and sound anyway. How would I go about doing this?
I own an Orange Amp.
Fuck aye Dai.
On the pedal, set the gain low, the level high, and the tone to taste. But I suggest getting a tube amp first.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
it won't work very well with that amp of yours anyway though. you need a tube amp to get the desired effect

btw, I really like your guitar
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
You'll need a tube amp for it, as they don't work well on anything but them.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild