Page 1 of 3
Okay who here likes this talented Australian band? I think they are awesome! Best metalcore there is.

Im going to their show 12.4@Nosturi,Helsinki(Finland)

Favorite songs would be:
Pandora
The Siren's song
Idols and Anchors
Cold day in hell

I don't think there was a thread about these since i did do a search. Otherwise the search failed and i ask a mod to delete this thread!
Guitars:
-Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
-Ibanez MTM2
Amplifiers and Cabinets:
-Peavey StudioPro
-Randall RH50T Head
-Behringer 4x12 cab
Pedals:
-Ibanez WD-7 Wah
-Boss SD-1
-MXR 10 Band Equalizer

7-String guitars are badass!
they are the last word in Metalcore.
both their albums and the EP are mainstays in my collection.

i'm seeing them on May 7th in London at Camden Underworld.
going to be amazing.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
I can't quit listening to the KWAS album. Especially Anasasis, Romance Is Dead and It's Hard To Speak Without A Tongue. Without a doubt my favourite metalcore act.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
^****! I did a search. That one did not come up!

Yes mine too! Glad you agree. I can't seem to get into Anasis as much as other songs. I would say that as exception whole KWAS is awesome. Horizons did not fail either. That ones worst track would be Feed them to the pigs. Still ALL are good/great
Guitars:
-Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
-Ibanez MTM2
Amplifiers and Cabinets:
-Peavey StudioPro
-Randall RH50T Head
-Behringer 4x12 cab
Pedals:
-Ibanez WD-7 Wah
-Boss SD-1
-MXR 10 Band Equalizer

Dude, i love these guys. Im listening to them right now!!! I saw them with Killswitch, Dillinger, and Everytime I die. I liked Parkway ALOT more than i thought. They looked like they just crawled outa the crowd and started jamming. You will enjoy the show!
Yeah hopefully they put on a great show! Can't wait...they deserve to be more popular than they are but i expect they will blow out bigtime. Problem is that this band might be a bit too "raw" for some metalcore listeners.
Guitars:
-Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
-Ibanez MTM2
Amplifiers and Cabinets:
-Peavey StudioPro
-Randall RH50T Head
-Behringer 4x12 cab
Pedals:
-Ibanez WD-7 Wah
-Boss SD-1
-MXR 10 Band Equalizer

Honestly, it took me seeing them live to REALLY like them. I always liked Carrion and some other songs. But after I saw them i really listened to the horizions album and i have to say they are one of my favs.
I like them. They are pretty generic but they do it well. I'm not really into Horizons for some reason, but KWAS is a great listen once in awhile.
Quote by adtthosa
I like them. They are pretty generic but they do it well. I'm not really into Horizons for some reason, but KWAS is a great listen once in awhile.

basically sums up my view on them too.
Parkway Drive is ridiculously amazing.

Their guitarists are amazing, they have some awesome breakdowns, and some reallly nice riffs.

Great band
Quote by SOADwannabe
I can't which I like better, KWAS or Horizons...

same here.
i think Horizons is the better album really, but to me kwas is always gonna be one of my top 5.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
I think KWAS was their best, I prefer the vocals on KWAS. KWAS also soudned a little more "raw"
Horizons is more of a "Mature" album, but I really like the guitar work on Horizons.

Either way, Parkway Drive is amazing.
**** members, **** music, **** scene to go along with it.
saduhsahe8rte38312812!
fadudsnuujn328rj023890~!
fsauh38nx,zx8888z8xxxxxzas32!!!11!
so cry me a ****ing river, BITCH!

yes, they are mint indeed - i will be going to see them on the 6th of may at the sheffield corporation and can't ****ing wait.

i think that KWAS has better songs but the horizons sits together as an album
Lasciate ogne speranza voi ch'intrate - Dante
Only the dead have seen the end of the war - Plato
?proxima quaque metit gladio? - Virgil
Their live show in Helsinki is like 1 month away :O WOAH!:O
Guitars:
-Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
-Ibanez MTM2
Amplifiers and Cabinets:
-Peavey StudioPro
-Randall RH50T Head
-Behringer 4x12 cab
Pedals:
-Ibanez WD-7 Wah
-Boss SD-1
-MXR 10 Band Equalizer

I used to hate on them alot, but i accidently got into them because i downloaded the wrong album by accident (Horizons).
Now i am in love with them! A few weeks ago i downloaded KWAS and i think i like it more
Oh hell yeah! Just ordered tickets to PWD! Burn Still is opening for them! They kick ass. Listened to them at myspace. Really nice music!
Guitars:
-Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
-Ibanez MTM2
Amplifiers and Cabinets:
-Peavey StudioPro
-Randall RH50T Head
-Behringer 4x12 cab
Pedals:
-Ibanez WD-7 Wah
-Boss SD-1
-MXR 10 Band Equalizer

Quote by phenom1991
Okay who here likes this talented Australian band? I think they are awesome! Best metalcore there is.

Im going to their show 12.4@Nosturi,Helsinki(Finland)

Favorite songs would be:
Pandora
The Siren's song
Idols and Anchors
Cold day in hell

I don't think there was a thread about these since i did do a search. Otherwise the search failed and i ask a mod to delete this thread!

Yeah, Romance Is Dead, Mutiny, Carrion, and Don't Close Your Eyes have to be up there too.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
I definitely liked them more after I saw them live when they were touring with Killswitch Engage. Now I'm pretty addicted to them.
Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent
Victor Hugo
Awesome vid...except for the crowd. Wtf ?! WHY?!!! Can they not see the fine ass music in front of their eyes+
Guitars:
-Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
-Ibanez MTM2
Amplifiers and Cabinets:
-Peavey StudioPro
-Randall RH50T Head
-Behringer 4x12 cab
Pedals:
-Ibanez WD-7 Wah
-Boss SD-1
-MXR 10 Band Equalizer

Haha yeah I know, it was during a flood mind so I think everyone was sad that their houses were soggy.

The other vid they shot from a Cornwall show had a bollocks crowd too, talk about bad luck.
only thing i really like about them is the crowd...the crowd goes nuts, which makes for some fun moshing.
but that's pretty much all their live presence...the crowd.
the music bores me to death too. romance is dead and smoke em are the only songs i enjoyed off either album, the rest gets boring as ****.
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
I pretty much think that ALL the songs are good/Great. I can listen through whole KWAS and Horizon at once. No bad songs IMO!
Guitars:
-Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
-Ibanez MTM2
Amplifiers and Cabinets:
-Peavey StudioPro
-Randall RH50T Head
-Behringer 4x12 cab
Pedals:
-Ibanez WD-7 Wah
-Boss SD-1
-MXR 10 Band Equalizer

Yeah but still its pretty lame people come like "OMGZ YOUZ GAY YOU LISTN TO PARKGAY DRIVE!!!111 I don't want 2 have that band near me its so gay uuuh"
Guitars:
-Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
-Ibanez MTM2
Amplifiers and Cabinets:
-Peavey StudioPro
-Randall RH50T Head
-Behringer 4x12 cab
Pedals:
-Ibanez WD-7 Wah
-Boss SD-1
-MXR 10 Band Equalizer

Ive seen em but I was admittedly drunk(ish) but they were awesome and that was one of the best pits ive ever been in. I shat myself wen they started a circle pit around me wen I was in the middle guarding beers. I crowd surfed and grabbed onto the vocalist and freaked out then jumpd back into the pit. I woke up the next day covered in cuts and bruises and I could barely move. Best night ever....
Quote by Meatball200
If your a sucker for live multi-shot vids like I am, heres one of the Sirens Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbgXVbrur5s

The company that shot it are also putting out a dvd of a UK all-dayer headlined by Red Chord and FASSW sometime this year.

Holy **** a good quality vid of them :|

Anyway.

PWD ****ing own.

Also:

=]

I just made it.
Last edited by Demonology at Apr 13, 2008,
im gutted im missing them...AGAIN
im a HUGE fan
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
i don't like parkway drive.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
have you guys heard 500 lions i think Winstons brother fronts them.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_2tejifefJ4 I think i show up in right corner on stage at 0:58...im not sure but i think so :S It was ****in awesome song.
Guitars:
-Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
-Ibanez MTM2
Amplifiers and Cabinets:
-Peavey StudioPro
-Randall RH50T Head
-Behringer 4x12 cab
Pedals:
-Ibanez WD-7 Wah
-Boss SD-1
-MXR 10 Band Equalizer

are you wearing the white shirt with red writing? or theres someone else behind them wearing a black shirt with someone on it.
Looks an awesome show though, very jealous.
Last edited by XCount Me InX at Apr 13, 2008,
Page 1 of 3