Hi Guys..hope someone can help me on this one.. I am looking for arepeggios pieces or exercices that can be played on electric guitar with ditorsion or clean... neo classical type of arpeggios but NOT shredd... everywhere I look I find arpegios for shred..I just want a nnice sounding Arpeggios I can practice on while enjoying the sound.... Many thanks in advance for any songs or exercices you can advise me on!
Message in a Bottle by The Police is great to excercise and it looks impressive to others.
already got that one... but longer arpeggios is more what I would be looking for...you know like a longer piece ... more melodic .... going all across the neck... I am more looking for a nice meldoy neo classical like.... if you see what I mean..
Quote by ptityop
Hi Guys..hope someone can help me on this one.. I am looking for arepeggios pieces or exercices that can be played on electric guitar with ditorsion or clean... neo classical type of arpeggios but NOT shredd... everywhere I look I find arpegios for shred..I just want a nnice sounding Arpeggios I can practice on while enjoying the sound.... Many thanks in advance for any songs or exercices you can advise me on!

just take your C major chord and arpeggiate it then. (play the notes seperately) that should give you some ideas.
Quote by ptityop

Learn the theory behind them and construct your own.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by ptityop
neo classical type of arpeggios but NOT shredd... everywhere I look I find arpegios for shred.!

Arpeggios are arpeggios. They don't have genres. What you should do is try
and understand what they are and how they're built and you'll be able to use them
better.