Hi, ok, so my psp version is 3.90. I want to know if possible what I can do from here (without Pandora's Battery) to get it to any state so that I can use/play ISOs and/or CSOs on my PSP. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
-Milaneus
you have to use the battery to downgrade to 1.5 then upgrade to 3.9 m33 first
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
yes its the only way

edit: and i think you have to use an older bettery to make a pandora because they improved the design after the first pandora was made
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
You know why?
no once you make a pandoras battery it can no longer function as a normal battery. memory stick yes you can use it

edit: best psp modding site: pspupdates.com also there are alot of tutorials on youtube
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
You know why?
http://pspupdates.qj.net/Noobz-C-D-release-Pandora-s-Battery-unbricker-for-all-PSPs/pg/49/aid/100579

ive never actually made a pandora myself as ive used the gta exploit when i was still on 2. whatever it was. i think i might try to make one and mod my bros slim just for kicks if i do and you still need help ill give you a tutorial
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
You know why?
sure thing. once youve made the battery and gotten far as getting the firmware back to 1.5 then will be the time to get the 3.9 m33 cfw and install it. after that you can goto network update and dax has reworked the code for it and instead of the sony update itll give you the latest m33. TO RUN MOST HOMEBREW YOU MUST INSTALL THE 1.5 KERNEL ADD ON AFTER INSTALLING m33 cfw. dark-alex.org
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
You know why?