I've always been proud of my band and our music. But recently, we're just not getting on well at all. It might be 'coz of the pressure of having a performance soon that we are going to take very seriously, but we just argue the whole time, and our rehearsals and practices are not cheerful and open like they used to be, but new ideas are cut down (not only by the other members, but me included), and we stick to what we already have. So I read this:

http://www.essortment.com/all/bandtips_rkvt.htm

and I thought about what I might've been doing wrong. What got me was the #1 thing, the Ego stuff. I realized that I might've been bringing all of us down recently, becuase myself being the frontman, i mightv'e been the most nervous one.
So O Holy PIt, do you have any advice on how to work better together as a band?
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
You first have to have all band members find it in themselves to change things; only then, can you all make a change together.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
just do the ****ing show, and you will feel better after, all your egos will be boosted to the same level, and every thing will be good. its always stressful before a show
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Fire the bassist.
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
Quote by StrayCatBlues
Fire the bassist.

And the drummer, just for good measure. In fact, get a new band.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Every practice just take out a gun and place it on your amp. See if the little Bastards try and take your creative control then!
Quote by kaptink
Every practice just take out a gun and place it on your amp. See if the little Bastards try and take your creative control then!

Don't do this if you have a small practice space, because then you might have made it much easier for someone else to take creative control...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Knife fights
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by Broken_Drum
Monkey knife fights.

Ninja monkey knife fights.
In fact, robot ninja monkey knife fights.

Sorry, how does this relate to the thread?

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Think of Jack Black: do it for the music again!
Quote by DistantScreams
Awwwww.... CaptainBec that was messed up

Why? Because I rap about reality? Like me and my grandma having a cup of tea?
There ain't no party like my nanna's tea party - heey - ho!