I'm having no problems with my amp, except on the random chance, it starts talking!

I live next to a major highway, so is it possible that radio/CB transmissions are being picked up by my amp?
That sounds like a very good possibility. Could be that or a radio station.
haha thats happened to me before, especially when using wah wah.
i need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
yep, it is very possible that it is picking up radio signals.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
my amp does that too! it scared me so much the first time i heard it! im guessing its radio transmissions, that would make the most sense.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
You've been smokin too much weed.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
its a common thing, your amp is just picking up radio most likely, mine does teh same thing. what makes it get picked up alot easier is when I use a wah, its really strange, but i get it more when using one. i get radio though, not CB radio.
Do you have a guitar with single coil mics and a wah wah pedal?
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
You know the talking at the beginning of Surfing with the Alien? That was Satch's amp playing up with radio signals.

1. Get interference
2. Record it
3. Write an insane shred song with it in.
4. ???
5. Profit!
Listen to the end of RATM-Sleep now in the Fire. THe same thing happened to Tom Morello

That or there's a paedophile trapped in your cab.
Kustom are well known to pick up radio transmissions, even though they're usually from Vietnam or Japan or something
ohai little sig.

It's a Ghost!

But seriously Radios coming through amps aren't uncommon. Move your amp around a bit.
Cheap cables...
Quote by entity0009
some retards decided it would be funny to use mental conditions as insults.
Quote by bartdevil_metal
You know the talking at the beginning of Surfing with the Alien? That was Satch's amp playing up with radio signals.

1. Get interference
2. Record it
3. Write an insane shred song with it in.
4. ???
5. Profit!

"The intro heard on the title track was not planned, but was recorded nonetheless by producer John Cuniberti while recording Joe's guitar parts for the song. Apparently, Joe's amplifier was picking up a frequency from a radio or TV station and John Cuniberti simply said "I'm recording this." and proceeded. Among the recorded speech is a young boy's voice saying "sometimes they act like they still like each other, and sometimes they don't." The same excerpt is still used today when Satriani performs the song live in concert. Satriani himself admitted in an FAQ that he does not know what is being said at the beginning of the song "Flying In A Blue Dream" "

Flying in a Blue Dream

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Quote by vigenharutyunya
That's just magnificent

It's a great discovery...

My theory proved to be correct

I'm a geius

Quote by Blayney
"The intro heard on the title track was not planned, but was recorded nonetheless by producer John Cuniberti while recording Joe's guitar parts for the song. Apparently, Joe's amplifier was picking up a frequency from a radio or TV station and John Cuniberti simply said "I'm recording this." and proceeded. Among the recorded speech is a young boy's voice saying "sometimes they act like they still like each other, and sometimes they don't." The same excerpt is still used today when Satriani performs the song live in concert. Satriani himself admitted in an FAQ that he does not know what is being said at the beginning of the song "Flying In A Blue Dream" "

Flying in a Blue Dream

Damn, my bad. What I said still stands
Anybody know why radio stations are picked up more when using a wah pedal? Whenever I have it in toe down position it picks up this one station that I can't stand.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
the pickups are so good its picking up the whales saying hello!

-Toki Wartooth

Yea its the amp just move it around