Im gonna try and get my ears pierced sometime soon. You have to be 18 but my cousin was able to talk his way into getting it done. SO whats a good place that is pretty loose when it comes to the 18 law?

And should i get just the lelft or both? Im thinking just the left.
where d'ya live where u have to be 18?? :S :S

i personally despise ear piercings on guys.. so im not gna give my opinion on it.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Do it yourself!

just stab a needle through your ear then put a stud on it
but clean the needle beforehand, vodka, fire, etc.
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
^ im a big puss when it comes to pain. Im probally gonna take like 2 vicodins before i get them pierced.
i sorta want to get an industrial piercing. the one that has a bar through the top of the ear. idk i have to move out before i can cuz i will be killed by my dad otherwise. lol.
Quote by Peradactyl
alright, off topic but how do i make forum posts

Quote by The_Paranoia
a4lrocker is an offical thread legend.
Quote by hairynutsack
SO whats a good place that is pretty loose when it comes to the 18 law?

That place down the block and to the left, next to the deli.

Do it yourself.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
i got my ear pierced when i was like 10 years old, but i havnt worn one in a really long time. i personally don't really like them. where do you live for the age to be 18?
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
haha, are you kidding me, it doesent hurt dude... just do it yourself or find someone to do it for you, it just pops
PRS Custom 24
Rivera KnuckleHead 55
Budda SuperDrive 30
Vox AC15C1
Looks gay in my opinion.

But apparently it depends on which ear you get it done. Get it done in one ear, your a fudge packer. Get the other pierced, it's alright.

I think both look liek your a marmite miner though.
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
That place down the block and to the left, next to the deli.

Do it yourself.

nah dude that place closed down.

I meant like chain stores that dont give a ****.
Dude, if you pierce one pierce them both. And while you're at it, work up to some smallish gauges. Those are kickass!
I like guys with earrings, really low-profile ones. Get it on just one ear. I think right's for girls...I could be wrong though.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by TomFromMyspace
Dude, if you pierce one pierce them both. And while you're at it, work up to some smallish gauges. Those are kickass!

Yea thats what i wanna do too, but idk i think piercing both is meh.
Quote by dillonrips7

I like to pretend I'm Johnny Depp, and scissor away at my crotch.

Quote by _InsanitY_
holy **** awesome win right there

Quote by Shadowenspirit
/win!
get it done by a pro with a needle, and make sure they use a ring and not a stud, the studs are a bitch to clean and almost never heal right.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Left side is the "straight" side.

I have a diamond stud on my left ear. You can just go to any piercing shops, or tattoo shops. I got mine done when I was 15. They aren't really strict with it since it's not a big deal.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Get at least two in the left ear if you're going to piece just one ear. One looks stupid. Getting at least one in both of them is much better, though.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I had the top of my right done for a year.

It looked pretty stupid.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by hairynutsack
^ im a big puss when it comes to pain. Im probally gonna take like 2 vicodins before i get them pierced.

Why don't you take 2 "vicodins" then do it yourself?

Also, you must assume the whole of UG live within 10 miles of you, why would we know somewhere where you could get your ears pierced before you're 18? Ask your cousin.
^That's because only Shawn Hunter from Boy Meets World can pull that off. His wasn't too flashy, but you noticed it if you paid enough attention.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I got my ear pierced when I was 8...
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Getting your lobe pierced doesn't hurt all too much. For three out of the four holes that I have in my lobes, I did them myself, just ramming a stud through. Cartilage should be done with a needle by a professional though.
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
I'm gauged up to 18 mm right now, it's sweet.

it doesn't hurt at all, it's a pinch, then it's warm. that's all.

gauges look good, do that.

EDIT.

20mm.
------

Shwiggity.
Last edited by deftonesordie at Apr 22, 2009,
Don't get your right ear pierced. You will come off as gay.

Get your left ear pierced and it's all good.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
haha I can't believe you're seriously gonna go get it done, just get a ****in nail and pierce that ****er!
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
where d'ya live where u have to be 18?? :S :S

i personally despise ear piercings on guys.. so im not gna give my opinion on it.

I agree..... I HATE when guys have earrings and shit.... especially when most of them are like... heterosexual. But it's their decision, plus it gives me a good lol.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
^That's because only Shawn Hunter from Boy Meets World can pull that off. His wasn't too flashy, but you noticed it if you paid enough attention.

Feeny > Shawn
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by Punks|Not|Dead
Looks gay in my opinion.

But apparently it depends on which ear you get it done. Get it done in one ear, your a fudge packer. Get the other pierced, it's alright.

I think both look liek your a marmite miner though.

I hate people who say shit like this ^^^^
I had my right ear pierced before my left cause the guy who did it keep crapping out.
TS are you just gonna keep a ring in it or stretch it?

Quote by deftonesordie
I'm gauged up to 18 mm right now, it's sweet.

it doesn't hurt at all, it's a pinch, then it's warm. that's all.

gauges look good, do that.

unless your stupid like me and skip lots and lots of sizes...... my ears bled a lot.
ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by jmonko at Oct 6, 2008,
I personally like them if they're done right. I have mine gauged to 0s right now. Don't get one ear, it looks ****ing retarded.

Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
Got both ears pierced last week. Looks pretty sweet.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live