Because I'm exhausted from school and work and barely getting sleep trying to study and finish up homework and all after work, plus I feel like I'm on the verge of getting some sort of sickness again >.<

So I was thinking of missing my lesson today to catch up on some well needed resting and getting back onto a normal sleep schedule.

Or should I shut up, stop being a pussy and go lol
Meh, it's all up to you. It's no big deal if you miss a guitar lesson anyways, but it would be kind if you called and lied saying you were sick or something.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
dude, how long is your lesson? an hour or so...max? mine is an hour every Friday night; which completely destroys me Friday nights. But i don't complain, and i really think that you should go to it.
i might have some cereal for breakfast tomorrow. i'm gonna post a thread about it because everyone on the Pit is dying to know.
Guitars :
Fender American Stratocaster
Jackson RR3
Ibanez S470
Epiphone Les Paul
if you decide to not go, make sure you get in contact with him and just explain why. Just be honest he won't mind if you generally are tired.
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
Quote by nodtomc
i might have some cereal for breakfast tomorrow. i'm gonna post a thread about it because everyone on the Pit is dying to know.

It'd be too obvious now..You ruined my morning reading...
you can sleep when you are dead but your fingers will be to stiff to play guitar... so i say go to the guitar lesson man!!
Quote by nodtomc

yeah.. I say go with it! =)
Call your teacher and tell him you're tired and it wouldn't be worth his time because you're desperately in need of rest.

Your body will love you if you get some rest. Stress is bad.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by nodtomc

No, we're not.

Anyways, if you don't feel up to par, don't go.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Ahem alright to those of you who don't care, then just don't respond? You obviously care enough to respond with something.

Anyway, I know its not long or anything but its also pretty far away, 30-45 minute drive, especially in rush hour which is when I'd be going, which is why I'm not going, because being tired, and driving that long in rush hour is not a good combination either anyway. So don't hate on me too damn much ha.
You pay your teacher for him to teach you. You shouldn't feel bad for missing a lesson, as long as you let him know you're not going to make it...
Quote by JMTrio134
Dude fix your sarcasm detector. jesus.

I knew he was being sarcastic. I just like killing bad sarcasm.

Why don't you fix your?
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

An Abstract Illusion
Quote by ..NEM..
I knew he was being sarcastic. I just like killing bad sarcasm.

Why don't you fix your?

Fix my question mark?

?? ?? ?? I think it works just fine. ?? ?? ?? ??

Oh and about the guitar lesson, I say just call your teacher up and say you can't go. You wouldnt learn anything at your state anyway.
Quote by JMTrio134
Fix my question mark?

?? ?? ?? I think it works just fine. ?? ?? ?? ??

Oh and about the guitar lesson, I say just call your teacher up and say you can't go. You wouldnt learn anything at your state anyway.

Way at avoiding the issue.

Anyways, I don't think your question marks should be grouped like that.

An Abstract Illusion