So does anyone know where i can find a music store that carries blackhearts? i went to guitar center in downtown seattle and tried a VK112 and it's way too loud. and i've been wanting to try out the blackheart but the they didn't have any. and the blackheart homepage sent me to a bass music store which only carries bass related ****.
so yeah if anyone knows some help is greatly appreciated
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
you cant find em anywhere bud, ive treid. you're probly gonna have to order it the internet. may i suggest ebay or musicians friend? the blackheart page might be more expensive
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
dude that sucks. i really wanted to try one. blackheart's website gave me about 2 more places i can try but i'll probably fone in to check before i go and eat up my car's gas tank.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
You may want to wait a bit, unless you are just looking for the Little Giant. The rest of the line is coming out this month, and possibly into April, last I heard.
The GC by the mall has them. I think its over by SeaTac but I'm not sure I just remember that its across from a big ass mall right off the freeway somewhere south of.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
which one southcenter or the one in federal way.

p.s. where is the seatac mall? i drove by it once but it was way too long ago to remember

EDIT: i think i know which one you're talking about. the GC is next to a Bed Bath & Beyond right?
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
^Yeah thats the one.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
cool thanks bro

*runs off to GC to FINALLY try out a BlackHeart*
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
It is my understanding that only one model of Blackheart amp is available - the Little Giant.

My local store has them. They look sweet and feel quite well built.

The Handsome Devil 15/7 watt head or combo is supposed to be out in the next 2 or 3 weeks. I've ordered the head and 1x12 cab.

I am anxious.
Quote by carpepax
It is my understanding that only one model of Blackheart amp is available - the Little Giant.

My local store has them. They look sweet and feel quite well built.

The Handsome Devil 15/7 watt head or combo is supposed to be out in the next 2 or 3 weeks. I've ordered the head and 1x12 cab.

I am anxious.

yeah, I havent seen the halfstack little giant at GC
DAMN....DAMN,DAMN,DAMN

i just got back from GC but it seems that they don't carry blackhearts either. I really wanted to try out that little giant

anyway i tried out the valve junior and it sounds really good. the only thing i disliked was the facted that i had to turn it up all the way to get distortion.

i also tried the palomino 15watt tube combo. i really liked the sound out of that amp. and since it has a master and a gain knob i got distortion at low volumes.

the valveking that i tried was a 50watt 1 12" speaker. i personally thought it was way too loud for me cuz i live in an apart. and plus i don't gig, or play with a band. just me, myself, and I. anyways i really didn't like the distortion, it sounded a bit muddy and i really don't think a amp is in need of a "Bright" switch to enhance the sound. it should be good just as it is. the royal 8 would probably suite my needs but that palimino sounded really nice though.

so from the experience of UGers how does the sound of a blackheart compare to the palomino? cuz if it's better i'll just wait for the handsome devil which is also 15watts.
or should i just go for the palomino 15watter?

P.S. I played these amps through a Diamond series C-1 Hellraiser Neck-through W/ EMGs 81/85
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Last edited by SomebodySomeone at Mar 5, 2008,
I tired a blackheart today. it was the 5 watt mini-stack version. Sound was a bit bland, but boy could you crank it up! Pretty good for the price.
Quote by SomebodySomeone
DAMN....DAMN,DAMN,DAMN

i just got back from GC but it seems that they don't carry blackhearts either. I really wanted to try out that little giant

anyway i tried out the valve junior and it sounds really good. the only thing i disliked was the facted that i had to turn it up all the way to get distortion.

i also tried the palomino 15watt tube combo. i really liked the sound out of that amp. and since it has a master and a gain knob i got distortion at low volumes.

the valveking that i tried was a 50watt 1 12" speaker. i personally thought it was way too loud for me cuz i live in an apart. and plus i don't gig, or play with a band. just me, myself, and I. anyways i really didn't like the distortion, it sounded a bit muddy and i really don't think a amp is in need of a "Bright" switch to enhance the sound. it should be good just as it is. the royal 8 would probably suite my needs but that palimino sounded really nice though.

so from the experience of UGers how does the sound of a blackheart compare to the palomino? cuz if it's better i'll just wait for the handsome devil which is also 15watts.
or should i just go for the palomino 15watter?

P.S. I played these amps through a Diamond series C-1 Hellraiser Neck-through W/ EMGs 81/85

Huh I could have swore I saw one there last time I was there. Maybe they got a trade in on a used one or something.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
probably, well i'll just wait for the Handsome Devil i guess
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock