I went to see Korn in Brixton on monday (my first standing show) and lost my phone, needless to say I'm really annoyed at myself for even taking it but what ever. I was also really appauled at the anmount of people pickpocketing ! Especially those crowd surfing, they were like a wallet on a silver dish ! And to add insult to injury somebody nicked my Ipod out of my school blazer today

I just wanted to know has anyone else been to a gig and been pick-pocketed or lost something...
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Last edited by ultimaterocker6 at Mar 5, 2008,
Generally when you see someone else perform, you don't call it going to a gig.

Proper "gig" usage:

I once had an amp head stolen at a gig. Right off the stage, too! (not really)

Um. I threw a pick into the audience.
Someone stole just my headphones off my mp3 player, not the mp3 player itself but just the earbuds. Must've thought my taste in music blew.
Someone stole the guitarists in my band's LP, and our singers hoodie
Epiphone G-400!!!!!!!!

Washburn Bass!!!

Cordovox tube amp

Crate bass amp!!!

Kustom PA
Worst has been a pack of fags. I think I win.
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...

My dignity. And nearly my jeans.

Whislt at front barrier during Machine Head at the Black Crusade at Brixton, the 4 sets of press studs on my jeans came undone against the barrier as I got pushed from side to side. I ended up flashing my bright red lacy knickers to the band :O
The long haired and bearded ginger security guard found it very amusing and offered to pull me out (I didn't take his offer, i'd have lost my jeans) but the random guy who had his arm around me helped push back so I could do them up.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Last edited by OddOneOut at Mar 5, 2008,
Quote by False_God
My virginity

That one, and my girlfriend's, it was a good show...
Gear:
Ibanez RG121
Ibanez GTA15R Amp
red Allegro nylon-strung acoustic of unkown model

Quote by Mechanix

We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

^
I had my guitar cleaning rag stolen, i put i on the floor and the band affter us took it, it was the only thing i owned that had the gibson logo on it
----
Quote by ultimaterocker6
I went to see Korn in Brixton on monday (my first standing show) and lost my phone, needless to say I'm really annoyed at myself for even taking it but what ever. I was also really appauled at the anmount of people pickpocketing ! Especially those crowd surfing, they were like a wallet on a silver dish ! And to add insult to injury somebody nicked my Ipod out of my school blazer today

I just wanted to know has anyone else been to a gig and been pick-pocketed or lost something...

Thx for telling me. I"m planning on going to my first show soon, now i'll make surer to not bring anything. I would hate to lose something like my phone or my keys. BUt I would like to lose my virginity , like someone posted above somewhere.
My friend had her phoned knocked out of her hand.

Weird thing was, we found most of the pieces at the end [apart from the battery]

And she got her phone screen signed

...it rubbed off though
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
you was in Brixton, what did you seriously expect?
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
Quote by Jesus=ConArtist
You were in Brixton, what did you seriously expect?

Fix'd *phew*
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I got my shoelace stolen at a concert once...

Yeah, I don't know either.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
at my gigs, a few cables, a microphone, and someone tried to jack my metal muff but my drummer caught them.

at other gigs, I think I lost an earing at a show once, i always make sure I'm wearing something with zippered pockets when I go to gigs.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
at my gigs, a few cables, a microphone, and someone tried to jack my metal muff but my drummer caught them.

at other gigs, I think I lost an earing at a show once, i always make sure I'm wearing something with zippered pockets when I go to gigs.

Aw that sucks..knowing that even though your performing you have the risk of people taking your gear..I mean come on, your putting a show on for them.
Almost lost my shoes a few times, but that's to be expected, and I've found two cell phones, but I aways gave them to security
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
how du u loose things? at lamb of god my shoes came of and i fought through the mangled bodies of the wall of death (with my broken pinky from the devildriver mosh pit)and found em the gloriously put the back on and later when i was crowd surfing some black kid tried taking my shoes right off of my feet and i punched that biatch in the face haha
but yea i dint loose n e thing except maybe a few brain cells and getting a broken picnk....u just...watch yr **** tis not that hard
Quote by metaldud536
Aw that sucks..knowing that even though your performing you have the risk of people taking your gear..I mean come on, your putting a show on for them.

yeah I know, but it happens a lot.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
my dignity. and when ever i see an outdoor concert a lot of people loose their lunch. haha
not at a gig but I lost my blind guardian ring and my Ipod at school >: (
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS