hi i wanna go to NYU and it is possible for me to specify what kind of roommate i want (must play instrument, lol)
female,massive rack, hot likes to clean naked.... she also plays the pink oboe
MASSIVE TEXT
My girl.
Period.
We'd have awesome parties.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
On some applications you can fill out stuff, like what type of music, when they usually wake up, etc..
Who dat?
Someone who'd let me clean up after them.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
1. "Must have tits."
2. ....
3. Profit.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I doubt it, otherwise there'd be a lot of people without rooms... Could try reverse psychology, tell them you want a fat, hairy dude who looks suspiciously close to 45 and doesn't stop masturbating into the curtains, maybe they'll give you the opposite, or maybe they'll call your bluff, it's just the chance you take
My room mates are cool. They all play WoW and leave me the hell alone, and our house is covered with posters of dwarves and stuff..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
My room mates are cool. They all play WoW and leave me the hell alone, and our house is covered with posters of dwarves and stuff..

I'll bet chicks love sucking your **** while an army of night elves stares at them.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Muphin
I'll bet chicks love sucking your **** while an army of night elves stares at them.

*embarrassed silence*

...Aaaanyway, yes you CAN specify what kind of roommate you want. Best to be flexible mind. And remember, life is full of assholes. The key is coping with em.
errrr wellllllllllllll one who will always buy me a pint... offer to clean... and share my political views... other wise we'll fall out
Quote by rabidguitarist
1. "Must have tits."
2. ....
3. Profit.

so basically girls and fat dudes?

I'd rather not specify tbh. surely the whole experience is about meeting new people and trying new things.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
1. likes similar music
2. is a smokin' hot girl
3. loves to be naked
4. is very attracted to me
5. there is no 5