Poll: Which Graphic Equalizer?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Graphic Equalizer?
Fish and Chips
9 56%
Boss EQ
7 44%
Voters: 16.
I have the Fish n Chips. It does the job very well. Haven't tried the Boss.
can be having one thread only plz

this one is quality vs. cost, u gots ta think which you'd rather have
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Boss by a LOOOOONG shot. I've used the boss and it's amazing. I never tried the fish n' chips but I used another Danelectro pedal and it broke after 3 months.
Quote by killbox2490
HOLY S**T! There is a switch hahahahahha. Thanks Red Wing. Now you're probably going to quote me for being so retarded

CLAPTON IS GOD
dont go with the fish and chips. I've never used the danelectro EQ but there distortion pedals are pretty poor. and if there anything to go by this will be to.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
if youre not into kicking you pedals... the danelectro shoulg be fine
I got to give another vote for the MXR. Way better than the boss and the fish n chips. It's even got volume and gain sliders which work well for a clean boost.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
they do the same thing the boss is better built though, it won't break in a gig
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
Fish n Chips is a nice EQ for the price. The best DE pedal of them all IMO. Easily compares with some of the other pricey graphic EQs..
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220
Leave it to UGer's to argue over who "owns" a language

Quote by jake911

A guy on this forum picked one up and loves it. It actually allows you to mess with a lot more frequencies than your standard equalizer. It looks preety good.
Don't all go lumping Danelectro into the suck bin. True, they have some bad stuff, but they do have some great pedals too. Their Fish & Chips EQ is one of the better pedals in their mini line, especially for the price. It does it's job, and does it well. I don't know what else everyone is running, but I have very little hiss, and to be quite honest, I didn't detect all that much more from adding the EQ.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
the MXR KFK Ten band Eq is great because it flexible
Ibanez RG1570
B.C. Rich KKV
Jackson RR3
Jackson RR5
Ibanez S320
Ibanez S520EX
Vox AD50VT-XL
Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah
Marshall 2203KK
Marshall 1960A 4x12 Cab
Boss ML-2 Metalcore
Coffin Case Blooddrive
i have the twin pedal version of the boss one, and i love that thing. ten band, and proggramible presets. but its costly, and u probably have to go out and find one on your own. i bought mine used. but out of those two, i'd go with the boss. i've tried the de, and it just didnt do it for me. too much noise.
Fender 72' Deluxe Tele
Schecter Damian Elite 7
Fender '62 Reissue Jazz Bass (MIJ)
Peavey XXX 212 (back on the East Coast)

Macbook Pro 15" Retina
Logic Pro X 10.0.7
Revalver 4
LePou Amp Sims
Ignite Amp Sims
LeCab2
RedWirez Impulses