Dark wine made our eyes go misty, in some hazy bar in town. Shoe strings and violins kissed needlessly; just to make sure we were still alive. Swallowed citrus to help us smile and debated the incomplete. Cigarettes in gloved hands, stale breath,
peppermints and puddled streets.
Is this chrome collision theory, or some matchstick antithesis? It seems that there is a day made for awakenings and another for opposites. So keep scratching at your curtains, say a prayer to Father Time, a widowed window bereft of sunlight wishes for a rainbow concubine.
Because leaves can fall from the tree tops, the way raindrops jump from the sky. It's just the fall of man..."Fallen Man, now you understand that everything will die". It took a compass to spin to a woman within to teach you about the dark. A room is best lit with warm, steady light; not with intermittent flashes.

So when the volume swelled.
Those chords, just crumbled and fell down.
And the fragile treble clef, just mumbled and wept;
How you'd expect.
This is brillient, you just keep getting better don't you. Men this was great, non-pretentious it's great. i believe this is about a loss relationship and the character is trying to find a new wife from his concubines. "Because leaves can fall from the tree tops, the way raindrops jump from the sky. It's just the fall of man".

I don't have much to say except well done.

PS: This should win WotW.
no way man yours should win...Goddamn Bigger is just bigger than anythingthats gone through this forum!
and thats an interesting interperatation
I've never looked at it like that...so thanks