Page 1 of 2
Man I have one just like that, reminds me how lucky I am for having such an amazing guitar.

Somebody buy this!
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Quote by schecter06
I am selling my 2006 Hellraiser cause i need money for college. The guitar is super clean with only normal wear. EMG 81 and 85 pickups, Set neck, Grover tuners, Quilted maple top. Comes with hardshell case ($90 value). $550. I live in minnesota by the way. No trades, no overseas.

hope my student loan comes in soon so i can pick this baby up... your selling it for money for college and i am using my money for college to buy a guitar, a little ironic. seriously though if I get the cash soon i would definitely love to have it. any idea of shipping to nova scotia canada??
i have no idea... not sure if there would be some extra fee to ship across the border? i have no idea.. i could possibly get an estimate if i knew your postal code or something
Quote by Vanquish
Man I have one just like that, reminds me how lucky I am for having such an amazing guitar.

Somebody buy this!

+1. This guitar is a piece of art that makes a lot of noise. Plays butter smooth too. Someone pick this up!!!
Jackson DKMG with Dimarzio Evo2's
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Schecter Stilletto Elite-4

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

fuzzyDXMG=GREAT buyer/trader, easy to deal with.
i might be interested. any room to move on price? i too live in MN so shipping would most likely not be an issue hehe.
^I live way in the southwest corner of minnesota.

^^I cant move the price right now, since i have a few people interested.
I have a Hellraiser and I got it for around the same price.

Amazing work of wood.

someone buy it.
It's ****ty no one is taking this; especially since yours is the same price and mine has no case.
would you consider just selling the case? I just bought a C1 Hellraiser FR.
Join the Palomino Players Guild!
Guitars:
Schecter C1 Hellraiser FR (18v mod; Big Block, D-Tuna)
1975 Les Paul Custom replica

Amps:
Orange Dual Terror Head
B-52 AT 212 - might sell this
Palomino V16...dead
Quote by kasso
would you consider just selling the case? I just bought a C1 Hellraiser FR.

no, i dont think so man..
i need something good to ship it in when i sell it
Quote by schecter06
no, i dont think so man..
i need something good to ship it in when i sell it

lol. it was worth a try. good luck on the sale.
Join the Palomino Players Guild!
Guitars:
Schecter C1 Hellraiser FR (18v mod; Big Block, D-Tuna)
1975 Les Paul Custom replica

Amps:
Orange Dual Terror Head
B-52 AT 212 - might sell this
Palomino V16...dead
any interest in a trade for a 72 ri telecaster custom? looks just like this except it has a gibson 57 classic in the neck and a seymour duncan 59 PAF in the bridge. work is professionally done. also have hard case.

sorry man. forgot to pm you back. a buddy of mine that works in a music store is ordering me a brand new one for $500.
RAWR. Sweet Guitar, I would buy it but I only have enough money to meet you halfway, lol.
Free Bump.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
I'll trade you a Agile al-2000 and a behringer gmx v-tone 212.

I don't think I have very good odds of owning this guitar rofl.
did you edit something? i could've sworn that you said in a later post that you would consider trades... and you did consider my trade. lol
nope i didn't edit anything.. and i just wanted some pics of the gutiar you had i never had intentions of actually trading for it. oh and this is the second time i said no trades. people simply dont read my posts.. all they read is the topic and say something like: "ill have the money in 3 weeks when i get my paycheck" then never reply.
I'm looking for serious buyers!!
Would you be willing to ship to Canada?
Gear:
ESP LTD MH-1000 w/ EMGs
Ibanez S470DX w/ Duncan JB & 59'
Schecter C-1+
Peavey 5150 Combo
ISP Decimator
Maxon OD-808
MXR 10 band eq

WTB:
-Delay Pedal, 2 Veteran 30 Speakers, Duncan Blackouts set, Reverb Pedal
If the was a seven I'd be all over it. Bump for a beautiful guitar.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
to the guys in Canada...you will be charged a customs fee whenever it arrives..so be aware..lol
If I wasn't so poor.... Free Bump b/c it is so freaking sick. reminds Me of my guitar except sexier. I WISH I HAD MONEY AND WAS IRRESPONSIBLE WITH IT!
Page 1 of 2