I play a silveryone apocalypse just so information can be properly submitted

First im wanting to try n stay tune for longer times so would it be better to get the boss tuner pedal or get a locking system for the top of the strings?
Second on my guitar would it be worth the money to get it cut up an put in a fastloader floyde system or to just use a tremelo pedal?
Well first off, a tremolo doesnt actually produce the tremolo effect, what it actually produces is vibrato, cus apparantly Leo Fender was a genius.......
Fender Deluxe Strat HSS
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Highway 1 Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Orange Rocker 30 Combo
Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Mayhem
Roland Microcube
Boss Micro BR
Korg Pitchblack
EHX Holy Grail
Hohner 3/4 Classical
lol ok let me put it this way i want to get the use of effects as going up n divebombing
You'd need a locking nut.

IMO it's not worth it. just buy a Digitech Whammy.

EDIT: You already have a tremolo, so get the guitar set up properly, with a locking nut, or locking tuners.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Your best bet would be decent tuners, a good nut, and if that doesn't work well enough you could get the tremolo set up by a professional.

Getting a locking nut would not be the wisest choice in this situation. When they lock the strings down, they can push the strings a bit sharp. That is why bridges that are designed to be used with a locking nut have fine tuners at the bridge to correct the tuning.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
well my guitar is using the fine tuner bridge 2 piece, but if its not tha wise then tuner it is
i have the locking system on my esp. greatest thing ever. plus, no tuner is gonna make a difference on how long ur in tune
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
one other question about lock i see they are placed on the first threat...so does that stop from playin 0 or the half 0 sound
Quote by LivingDeath
one other question about lock i see they are placed on the first threat...so does that stop from playin 0 or the half 0 sound

Watcha talkin' bout, Willis?
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
lol okay looked at a pic guess from a distance i saw something different than its placement, so wha brand of lock not should i use?
Last edited by LivingDeath at Mar 5, 2008,