Won't start now... can I jumpstart the car with cables or is the battery screwed now (and I have to replace it)?
Yes you can jumpstart it, no need for a new battery. This has happened to me many times
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Yeah my uncle's getting back from work soon I was just wondering... was really worried .

Should I drive it around to charge it up for a while or can I just jumpstart it and shut it off right away. (doesn't the battery charge while you're driving?)

thanks
Jump it.

Then get your battery charged.

EDIT: If you jump it, don't shut it off til' you make it to some place with a battery charger.

Driving will charge it, but not enough.

You drained it, and it needs to be manually charged with a battery charger.

Which could take three hours or more.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
*Facepalm*

A common accident. But yeah, battery should be fine. Jumpstart it and after a bit of driving your alternator will charge the battery. If you're doing a short trip, use a battery charger afterwards.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Quote by WNxScythe
Yeah my uncle's getting back from work soon I was just wondering... was really worried .

Should I drive it around to charge it up for a while or can I just jumpstart it and shut it off right away. (doesn't the battery charge while you're driving?)

thanks

Yea shutting it off right away will not be good. You can just leave it running for a bit or drive it around.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||