I didn't see the first thread, but I checked your youtube profile and found the video.
Your chord changing has certainly become better as has your sense of rhythm- in your first video you went out of time a few times, but this version is much better.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
your technique doesnt really have any downsides, maybe just be a little less stiff i guess and let your strumming hand free more...otherwise getting better...
MY GEAR!
Fender Starcaster
Epiphone SG Custom Shop LE
Vox AD15VT
Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby from Hell

Kirk Hammett = my half filipino metal idol :P
Not bad man, I did a cover of the solo in this song (along with a few more Sugi solos), my username is C7Blackjack if you want to check it out.
I'll watch when I get home.. YouTube loads so slow at my school since they lowered the bandwidth that YouTube is allowed to use.
Hiya, Ive checked your vids out your tone and playing is great. Do you use a POD? I use the POD XT, which do you use? Also have you found a great STORM tone yet?

Quote by Aziraphale
Not bad man, I did a cover of the solo in this song (along with a few more Sugi solos), my username is C7Blackjack if you want to check it out.
Quote by TERU
Hiya, Ive checked your vids out your tone and playing is great. Do you use a POD? I use the POD XT, which do you use? Also have you found a great STORM tone yet?

Thanks, yeah I only use the PODxt Live for all those recordings... haven't tried to learn Storm yet, but it's a great song so maybe I should :p
You seem to have the intro down pretty much perfectly. Good job.

Quote by Aziraphale

I just wanna say that your tone is frikkin' sweet.

I also have a question. What's with all the Swedish guitarists being so awesome?
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.