First things first, this is a completely different question that can't be answered by the drug thread. Alright so I have 20 bucks in pocket, and looking to get messed up, not yet 21. I don't have access to pot (dammit) or any other street drug. So I need at home remedies, where better than the UG pit right? SO in a nutshell, an at home remedy for getting ****ed up?

Guidelines:
High can be at MAX 6 hours
Has to be generally safe (doesnt have to be completely)
I have to see 36 naked big boobed women while high on it (just kidding)

Any help is appreciated, Peace
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
Not going to happen.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by doggy_hat
Judging by your idiocy, I don't think you need to get ****ed up on household Items.

hahaha yeah dude dont do drugs
cough syrup noob.
but make sure to kill yourself.
Quit my job blowin leaves
Telephone bills up my sleeves

And they were singin like this!
drink bleach...
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by doggy_hat
Judging by your idiocy, I don't think you need to get ****ed up on household Items.

seriously, if you dont want to help, then shut the f/uck up and dont post
Gear:
Traynor YCV40
Buy a pack of Red Bull or spend all your money on sugar cubes.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Actually, appropriate for the Drug Thread. Read up on nutmeg on Erowid, and if it sounds appealing, go buy some fresh ones.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
theres always suicide
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Drink some bleach. You'll see what dead people see.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Damn, you don't know where your suppliers are? Do you have friends who smoke? They probably know people who have weed. Trust me its not hard at all to get drugs.
Quote by Twisted Magnum
Kitten huffing

LOL +1
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
if you eat enough chocolate you can get a noticable buzz (you have to eat 46 pounds though)
whipits...... inhale dustoff or spray whipped cream when its out of cream.....its just chemicals.......it can make you pass out if you take a big hit though, and drool a lot
Amyl Nitrate/Nitrite (Poppers)
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
don't be a dick. it's always a good start. you'll see things in a whole new light
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Look up CWE of codeine, go buy some cocodamol or paramol (dehydracodeine is more fun) and some coffee filters and follow the instructions. Just dont do it too often, opiate withdrawls aren't fun
Quote by MrGuitar123
Damn, you don't know where your suppliers are? Do you have friends who smoke? They probably know people who have weed. Trust me its not hard at all to get drugs.

Well the town im nearest to has 3000 people and they set up nightly drug stings
Gear:
Traynor YCV40