alright i have a problem, i cant find a song i havent heard in years. it triggered me to start this thread, where everybody can come and ask about a song they cant remember the name of or who did it. only rule is you have to have some good clues for people to go by. as in no: "whats the song that gos do do do, do do do doooo?"

give us something to work with. like who you think it might be by, what it might be called, the feel and sound and hopefully some lyrics.

well i need to find a song, i think it was called "wake up, wake up!" but i searched for it and couldnt find it anywhere. kinda a punkish/hard rock sound and the chorus gos something like:

"wake up, wake up! a shot to the head, just so you can be fed! will you wake up wake up?"

hopefully this is useful, ive seen many seperate "what song is this?" threads,.
jackson dinky build!

do you live in a country?

pics dude or a vid of you trying to say 'bananaramapancake'
so it comes out brabrabrabwabwa

^about when i came home from the dentist and my face was numb from novacaine.
i was listening to the radio this morning and i heard a song where the chorus goes : its not too late, its never too late.
and he also says : and i hear you say you wanna end your life.
wat song is this?
it is kind of a modern rock sort of emo sound
it starts off with acoustic guitar
Quote by Hawk112
i was listening to the radio this morning and i heard a song where the chorus goes : its not too late, its never too late.
wat song is this?

never too late by three days grace
i know that one. thats never to late by three days grace i think. i wouldnt call it emo though. but emos more time and place thing anyways
jackson dinky build!

do you live in a country?

pics dude or a vid of you trying to say 'bananaramapancake'
so it comes out brabrabrabwabwa

^about when i came home from the dentist and my face was numb from novacaine.
Quote by Hawk112
wat song is this?

Never Too Late by 3 Days Grace.. don't bother
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.