Page 1 of 2
very simple
list albums youve listened to so much that you almost have no interest in listening to again

ill go first

Blooddrunk - Children of Bodom (listened to over 20 times through in two days, and its not even that good)
The Apostasty - Behemoth (listened to almost 40 times since it came out, and now i pretty much always hit next when a song from it comes on)
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
dark side of the moon, and greatest hits of the doors.
My Gear:
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat
Vox AD30VT
Big Muff Pi.
I wouldn't say I'm fed up with them, but I've listened to Muse's Showbiz, Hullabaloo and Origin of Symmetry through 3409680948609348 times probably...
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RR4EVA666

he sure got banned quick
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Follow the Reaper by Children of Bodom, and Franz Ferdinand's self titled album

both are great but I've just listened to them so i much I have no interest in them anymore
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by COBHC6
he sure got banned quick

Having the pear in your post means you're posting it, too. You might wanna edit that out...
Rust In Peace- Megadeth
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
I've never over listened an album. But every single Song I've ever learned I can't stand, because of how many times I've heard them from practicing the songs. The exception being punk songs because I can learn them quicker than it takes to listen to the song.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I wouldn't say I'm fed up with them, but I've listened to Muse's Showbiz, Hullabaloo and Origin of Symmetry through 3409680948609348 times probably...

Even the filler?

Brave woman.

I over-listened QOTSA Rated R when I 1st got it, I've had enough of the early foo's albums to last me a lifetime. I totally did Sepulturas Arise to death, but managed to listen to it again the other day. Maidens 7th son. I still can't bear GnR after being a major fanboy a few yrs ago.
Im not fed up with any of these cds but.....

Stadium Arcadium- RHCP
Come Clean- Puddle of Mudd (i am sick of this one)
By the Way- RHCP
Led Zeppelin IV
Appetite For Destruction- GnR

I still listen to them all excepth the 2nd one
Probably most of Muse's stuff. I don't listen to Muse constantly anymore, but they're still my favorite band.
Quote by guitar_infidel
dark side of the moon, and greatest hits of the doors.

How do you get tired of The Dark Side Of The Moon?
I used to listen to Pyromania by Def Leppard nearly three times a day.

Well just yesterday, I tried listening to it, but got bored after the third track..-_-
I'm totally burnt out on Pink Floyd. I love them, but just can't really listen to them for extended periods of time anymore.
all tool albums
all system of a down
all the **** i listened to when i was 13 and 14.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
I don't get tired of em, but

Opeth - Morninrise
Opeth - My Arms, Your Hearse
Death - The Sound of Perseverance
and
Megadeth - Killing is My Business...And Business Is Good!

How could I forget...
Ozric Tentacles - Erpland
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Last edited by Slaytanic1993 at Mar 5, 2008,
GnR - Appetite

I only listen to a select few, the others I only listen to when playing along.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
When I first got my guitar I listened to AC/DC Live over and over. Now I cant stand listening to it anymore
Why do we need new bands? Everyone knows rock attained perfection in 1974, its a scientific fact. - Homer Simpson
Unexpect - In A Flesh Aquarium
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
Quote by Crutchy
Unexpect - In A Flesh Aquarium

thats one album i can never get tired of
Kezia and Fortress from Protest The Hero.

I've listened to those 2 albums far too much, but I don't know if I'll ever get sick of them.
Killswitch's new album. It's not quite there yet but I can feel myself getting a little annoyed at it.
We're only strays.
I used to listen to every single Every Time I Die album every day.

other than that, Back in Black. I don't know why it took so many play-throughs to realize it's crap.
Quote by synpet713192
I used to listen to every single Every Time I Die album every day.

other than that, Back in Black. I don't know why it took so many play-throughs to realize it's crap.

same here, with back in black. i wouldnt say its crap, but back when i first was getting into music, thats almost all i listened to. it took a while to realize that it wasnt even that great.

the album ive listened to the most is probably By The Way by RHCP. but i dont think ill get tired of it.
All of the Coldplay albums.
How to dismantle an atomic bomb - U2
Dangerous - Michael Jackson
MY GEAR
Bella
Ibanez Gio
Cube-20X
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote by Adz2706
the worst ive seen is a guy kick this other guy in the head repeatedly and had to be taken to hospital in a helicopter

Who the hell would build a Hospital inside of a Helicopter?
Quote by COBHC6
very simple
list albums youve listened to so much that you almost have no interest in listening to again

ill go first

Blooddrunk - Children of Bodom (listened to over 20 times through in two days, and its not even that good)
The Apostasty - Behemoth (listened to almost 40 times since it came out, and now i pretty much always hit next when a song from it comes on)

howd u listen to blooddrunk? it aint out yet
I've listened to the Led Zeppelin BBC sessions over 200 times. I used to run through the whole album every day on my way to school and on my way home. It never gets old, I still listen to at least one track of it every day.
waiting for the sun
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Both Angels & Airwaves albums
The *****s Trophy By Symphony In Peril
Horizons by Parkway Drive
Life In Dreaming by Hidden In Plain View
Music For The Recently Deceased by I Killed The Prom Queen

I ooooooverlisten to these albums..

Still..
Page 1 of 2