Today, some group called Rachel's Challenge came to my school. It is a group devoted to one of the first victims of Columbine, whose dream was to be famous and make the world an all-around better place. She talked about how one small thing of kindness could start a chain-reaction of good things. It was in an essay that she had written before she died.

I was really moved by this group. So has anyone else been visted by these people?
Feel free to share feelings, comments, or a situation similar to this that moved you.
And to anyone who is just going to say stuff like "OMG dylan, eric, and cho rock!" or "This could only happen in America", please just don't even post that.
Space reserved for cool quotes.
We had this thing called Challenge Day at my old school, It's not the same thing at all but it effectively ended bullying at my junior high. I was amazed.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
They came to us, too. Honestly, it seems like a big hoax to me. Did they go through that part where they tell you that she's psychic because she was a nice person? That was the part that totally destroyed their presentation. The message is great, but I doubt the legitimacy of their tale.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Okay, Columbine happened, get over it for christ's sake.

Our country, America, happens to be a breeding ground for psychos and pathetic waste-of-sperm emo's.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by abcdboy
They came to us, too. Honestly, it seems like a big hoax to me. Did they go through that part where they tell you that she's psychic because she was a nice person? That was the part that totally destroyed their presentation. The message is great, but I doubt the legitimacy of their tale.

I don't remember anything about her being psychic, but there was a part about a guy who dreamed of eyes with tears falling from them causing a rose to grow.
The last thing Rachel had put in her journal was a drawing of this.
No one knew about that drawing until a week after the guy who saw it called Rachel's family.
Is that what you were talking about?
Quote by Garret.
We had this thing called Challenge Day at my old school, It's not the same thing at all but it effectively ended bullying at my junior high. I was amazed.

i didn't participate, but we had challenge day at our school too. where are you from?
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
I don't remember anything about her being psychic, but there was a part about a guy who dreamed of eyes with tears falling from them causing a rose to grow.
The last thing Rachel had put in her journal was a drawing of this.
No one knew about that drawing until a week after the guy who saw it called Rachel's family.
Is that what you were talking about?

Yeah. And that part where she "predicted" her death.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Quote by Wulphy

Our country, America, happens to be a breeding ground for psychos and pathetic waste-of-sperm emo's.

You do know this happened nine years ago, right?
You are supposed to learn from past mistakes, not just forget them.
Quote by Wulphy

AHAHAHAHAHH
waste of sperm!

thats my new comeback for everything!
The thought behind it is great but the fact that they had to use that girl like that is disgusting. It sounds so fake it's not even funny.
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
You do know this happened nine years ago, right?
You are supposed to learn from past mistakes, not just forget them.

Mhmm, cause that theory is working out real well .
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Wulphy

Some people don't know what its like to be constantly bullied by groups...and I mean groups..not just one person you could stand up to.
Quote by metaldud536
Some people don't know what its like to be constantly bullied by groups...and I mean groups..not just one person you could stand up to.

So he/she should go to a gym, work out, and beat the living hell out of the next person to make fun of him, not go and kill everyone.

To top it all off, they killed themselves. What pussies.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
columbines 10th aniversery is next year.

i bet about 1000 bunch of kids are gonna shoot up about 500 schools to celebrate.
Quote by Wulphy
So he/she should go to a gym, work out, and beat the living hell out of the next person to make fun of him, not go and kill everyone.

To top it all off, they killed themselves. What pussies.

Yea, your an idiot. That kind of training would take months, ad even then he/she would still be outnumbered.
Quote by luuuuuuukee
i didn't participate, but we had challenge day at our school too. where are you from?

The Frozen Land of Canada

I'm pretty sure they have them all over North America
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by Godsmack311
columbines 10th aniversery is next year.

i bet about 1000 bunch of kids are gonna shoot up about 500 schools to celebrate.

Gotta love America .

PS: Godsmack rocks.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by metaldud536
Yea, your an idiot. That kind of training would take months, ad even then he/she would still be outnumbered.

Then you know what? Sucks to be them, they should make some friends. If they have absolutely no friends, it's probably a problem on their part.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Wulphy
Then you know what? Sucks to be them, they should make some friends. If they have absolutely no friends, it's probably a problem on their part.

Oh come on...

"hey you, these guys are picking on me lol, can you be my firend and protect me?"
Quote by Wulphy

A lot of the time people who get picked on because of something out of their control, such as looks, how smart they are, etc.
Quote by abcdboy
Yeah. And that part where she "predicted" her death.

And she didn't bother to stop it? Yeah, she didn't predict anything.

They came to my HS and I though the whole thing was bull.
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
A lot of the time people who get picked on because of something out of their control, such as looks, how smart they are, etc.

Once again, this proves what a failure this generation of youth has turned out to be.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

Hollywood already came up with the idea.

Is that what challenge day is all about? It's on the 31st this month and I have no clue. still gonna find some way to ruin it for everyone though.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Quote by Wulphy
Once again, this proves what a failure this generation of youth has turned out to be.

You're not even 14. You don't know anything. Shut the fuck up.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought

Seconded...
Quote by Dreadnought

thirded, although I'm not sure if wulphy's a troll or just plain stupid.