i recently heard that the tremelo units on a MIM Fender are bad and cause lots of problems, logicaly i said WTF?
is this true?
if so would a bigsby work on a strat?\
EDIT:i checked the specs it has a
Vintage Style 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Stamped Steel Saddles according to the fender website...
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Last edited by Mr.Cuddles at Mar 5, 2008,
I have the vintage tremolo(6 point) on mine and it's works flawlessly... Definitely a hell of a lot better than the locking tremolo on my Ibanez.......
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator
B-52 AT-212
Well, I've played a bunch of MIM strats, and some of them went out of tune instantly. Some of them held up really nice. I was doing some medium level abuse things to the tremolos.

And yeah A bigsby strat, sounds crazy but yeah it'll work. You'll need to work hard on it though
Quote by sum_ugly_man
Well, I've played a bunch of MIM strats, and some of them went out of tune instantly. Some of them held up really nice. I was doing some medium level abuse things to the tremolos.

And yeah A bigsby strat, sounds crazy but yeah it'll work. You'll need to work hard on it though

no problem my dads a custom cabnite builder and im not bad at this stuf either

i edited first post to tell what kind of bridge it is...
ive always loved bigbys
Quote by Eliyahu

Quote by TheReverend724

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
cabnites like for your house kinds, but they were like crazy i saw some... so yah. but thatnk 4 link i was goin there anyways.
Quote by Eliyahu

Quote by TheReverend724

Quote by thanksgiving

Viscara (my band)
I have a squier bullet that I can do a full dive on and it doesnt go out of tune,so it really depends from guitar to guitar
Quote by RandyRhoads2
I have a squier bullet that I can do a full dive on and it doesnt go out of tune,so it really depends from guitar to guitar

wel i tried ernie ball rps guage 10 on it and after 2 weeks i opennd case and wanted to play but a string had snapped of and the action seemed to have gon completly loco...
is it my bridges fault or my strings?
Quote by Eliyahu

Quote by TheReverend724

Quote by thanksgiving

Viscara (my band)
to add to that has any1 heard of a bisby on a strat or is it ust insane, ive always loved playing on bigsbys, but how will it affect tone?
EDIT:umm i figured out that my only options are the b5 b50 and b500, whats the diffrence the site doesn't tell me much
Quote by Eliyahu

Quote by TheReverend724

Quote by thanksgiving

Viscara (my band)
Last edited by Mr.Cuddles at Mar 5, 2008,
please?
Quote by Eliyahu

Quote by TheReverend724

Quote by thanksgiving

Viscara (my band)
i used my whammy bar today for a few minutes, and did some abuse with it. It didnt really knock it out of tune at all, I hate tremelo bars though, i'll leave that stuff to Jimi, Frusciante, etc.