Hey guys!

Just got back from the shop, Shes ready! I put a new set of roto funkmaster bass strings on her and polished her up for a shoot.

First of all a before pic.

It was terrible, And i was really sad

However, Its now back from repair, It took a few months, But there is a reasonable colour match and quite frankly i cant see any join where it was repaired, Its like a whole new neck! It feels really strong. And the cost of the entire repair job? £35, And thats cheap for rip off britain!

It plays fantastic, Feels fantastic and looks like 100 dollars!

Hows that?

Rob.
Pedulla MVP5
Gibson Grabber
Warmoth Antigua PJ
Ovation Magnum 1
very cool! looks like they did a great repair. nice bass, btw. and just like in racing, if you're going to wear pink, you better be fast. lol
congrats!
Is it bubble-gum flavored?
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
****! You sure they didn't just put a new neck on? How did you break it in the first place?
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Quote by punkrocker10115
****! You sure they didn't just put a new neck on? How did you break it in the first place?

Ha, They wouldnt have been able to find a new neck for a bass thats 20 years old and with that shade of shocking pink ;-)

I imported it from the states and the moron who packed it packed the headstock in ultra tight with lots of padding, so much so that it hung in the box from the headstock, Only a matter of time during shipment it took a dive and snapped the headstock right off.
Pedulla MVP5
Gibson Grabber
Warmoth Antigua PJ
Ovation Magnum 1
You can still see a crack on the left side of the fretboard, but other than that, it looks magnificent
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by Shirate
You can still see a crack on the left side of the fretboard, but other than that, it looks magnificent

Thats the camera flash, Check the broken pictures, the damage is no where near the fingerboard!
Pedulla MVP5
Gibson Grabber
Warmoth Antigua PJ
Ovation Magnum 1
Asomodai, they did a wonderful repair job there. But lordy, even as a chick bassist I couldn't carry off something that pink! Congrats and all power to a powerful bass player!