Not bad, your bends are in tune and you're got pretty good vibrato, it was all clean but two things: 1 - Lay off the wah a bit, a bit is good but to me that seemed like too much. 2 - Make sure you can improvise over a backing well, I'd like to hear you do that.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Not half bad, but here's a tip of two:
Drop the wah and the delay. Learn to play the pieces without the aid of effects. Better for ear-practicing and although it won't sound quite as cool, you'll easier hear it when you miss a note. By playing with only distortion or even clean will help you develop a better technique instead of relying on effects to drown out any mistakes. Just a tip.
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Not bad, your bends are in tune and you're got pretty good vibrato, it was all clean but two things: 1 - Lay off the wah a bit, a bit is good but to me that seemed like too much. 2 - Make sure you can improvise over a backing well, I'd like to hear you do that.

Hahaha I know. I was laughing about the wah earlier because the whole video was just crazy with it.

Thanks for the tips. I usually play with a little bit of delay unless whatever I'm playing sounds bad with it (I.E. Megadeth or something).
As Zaphod said, get a background and start playing and its more likely you should improve more

GET OFF THE EFFIN WAH
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
Quote by Line6
As Zaphod said, get a background and start playing and its more likely you should improve faster

Yeah I've been improvising over drum tracks and other songs quite a bit. Like, I'll just pick a song I like and once I find out what key it's in I'll just jam along. I've been getting much better as a player because of it. This video was just more for entertainment value on my part (And for friends who've been wanting to see me play, etc.)
May I ask what wah that is, kind sir?
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Quote by Thebiz
May I ask what wah that is, kind sir?

That would be a Slash signature Crybaby. Tip tip, what ho. Jolly good. Crikey.