Page 1 of 2
hey im 14 and i need songs that a band of 2 girls singers, 1 girl drummer, and 2 electrics and 1 bass can play i have played elecrtic guitar 4 like 4 years now
Anything by paramore.
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
lol @ girls in bands.

really you can play anything, it doesn't need to be a song thats sung by a girl.

PS. why do you have 2 singers? You're not The Number Twelve Looks Like You are you?
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
drop one of the singers and play lots and lots of Heart
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
The Donnas. One of the best all girl bands out there.

And, if they can SING, and not just kinda sorta "sing", try some Lacuna Coil, but like I said, they need to SING. Otherwise, don't try.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by CrashedTheShow3
lol @ girls in bands.

really you can play anything, it doesn't need to be a song thats sung by a girl.

PS. why do you have 2 singers? You're not The Number Twelve Looks Like You are you?

oh The 12 looks like you!!

Amazing band. Play one of thier songs!
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Distillers , I used to love them , then I guess I kinda grew out of that, I still listen to them occasionally though.

EDIT: + NoDoubt , I don't care what anyone thinks, I love them.
Last edited by ShaunDiel at Mar 5, 2008,
Quote by Ichikurosaki
What difference does it make that the drummer is a girl?

He's more of a pimp with 3 girls man.
you can do anything by any one, but id go with paramore (like someone suggested) or maybe some flyleaf (if anyone one of them can scream). oh or maybe some no doubt. or maybe just maybe one of the singers could play keyboard, then you could do some really cool stuff.

why two singers anyway?

Edit: do some Sounds covers. or also some hole. you could do some jimmy eat world, it would sound good with a girl singing.
Quote by RageAgainst...
drop one of the singers and play lots and lots of Heart
This is a good idea.

If there's not one already, I'm going to start a Heart lover's group one of these days.
Why does it matter how old you are, or the fact that the band is mostly girls?

Also, you don't have to only play songs that are sung by girls. As long as the singer/singers are good, you can do whatever you want. That said, PLAY SOME FUCKING SKA!
yeah dude, do a #12 cover! with women in the band, i'm sure thats probably not the direction you're going in though...

Quote by rock till i die
1 girl drummer

girl drummer...?

uh oh. sounds like Meg White all over again.

:edit: in order to contribute to the thread, just play anything you want to. you can arrange it differently to have 2 singers, even if it was originally by 1 male singer. its your band, and you can cover anything however you want to. no one's going to pull the plug on you amp and yell 'THAT IS NOT ACCURATE!'
go crazy, have fun.
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
Tegan and Sara.
Tilly and the Wall.
Meg and Dia.

edit: I suppose The Donnas would be a possibility for you as well.

Don't go with Paramore. Paramore are the new Evanescence. Meaning that a herd of idiots blurt out "PARAMORE!" whenever someone asks for a band that features a female lead vocalist.
Last edited by suthy16 at Mar 5, 2008,
the yeah yeah yeah's song that's on rock band
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
try the bandleading forum sometime..you'll get a lot of serious suggestions and you can learn a lot about bands there
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Quote by MetalheadA7X
oh The 12 looks like you!!

Amazing band. Play one of thier songs!

They're local from where I'm from.
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
wait do you want songs or bands? if so i'll give you some songs that are good.

pressure-paramore

always be-jimmy eat world (not a girl singer but its got some high parts)

im so sick- flyleaf

im just a girl- no doubt

days of the pheonix- afi (davey havoks vocals are really high also a girl could easily be subed in for him)
Quote by Ichikurosaki
What difference does it make that the drummer is a ?

Was wondering the same thing...
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Fall Out Boy. Switch the drummer so she plays bass and you play drums. Bingo! Instand FOB comer band.

Paramore
Heart
Evanescence
Flyleaf(if they can scream)
Nightwish
Lacuna Coil
just don't slaughter any of those bands. (except FOB, unless it's earlier stuff, then you will be punished but the new stuff is fair game.)

edit: or play whatever you want. I'm a guy and I'm sang and played Misery Business before. Everybody got so into it, although I sounded extremely gay. Ah well Jager does that to people.
Last edited by MyImmortal at Mar 5, 2008,
ty 4 i waz thinking about paramore and theirs 2 singers bc we dont no wich 1 is better so we ganna cut 1 soon and dont take the girl drumer thing serouisly lol
Quote by rock till i die
ty 4 i waz thinking about paramore and theirs 2 singers bc we dont no wich 1 is better so we ganna cut 1 soon and dont take the girl drumer thing serouisly lol

Ahem, what?

www.goodtyping.com/
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Last edited by ratmblink123 at Mar 5, 2008,
Lucky bastard

Seriously, learn some Heart, Donna's, but actually you can play almost ANYTHING, who care if it's a boy or girl singer?

But just for kicks and giggles, play "Kielbasa" or "**** Her Gently" by Tenacious D.
I find the lack of Garbage in this thread disturbing.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by CrashedTheShow3
lol @ girls in bands.

GOAWAYIMAFRAIDICANNOT*insertsomething i cant understand here*

i actually like them

and its cool to have 2 singers then you can do more **** in my opinion
UG's HIPPIE
Quote by rock till i die

just have one pick up keyboard. you can write keyboard/syth parts for most songs and its easy, plus i think hayley in paramore plays keyboard in some songs live.

simple easy, and no ones feelings get hurt.
Quote by rock till i die
hey im 14 and i need songs that a band of 2 girls singers, 1 girl drummer, and 2 electrics and 1 bass can play i have played elecrtic guitar 4 like 4 years now

Does the gender matter, you sexist bastard?
Quote by Pinballwizard93
you sir, Martinikiss7, should be president.

Jizz is where it is
Page 1 of 2