Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Have I missed something?

For what?
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Piss in his drawers/wardrobes where keeps his clothes....

...no, not really, that's a bad idea.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Kiffa
Have I missed something?

For what?

Little every day things...

But today, he broke a window and i got the **** and he broke my door, no guitar (too loud) until I fix the door HE broke

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
remove his testicles through his anus
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Quote by moodster
remove his testicles through his anus

Theres always that

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
I vote for stay the **** outta his way if he's a big brother, when I stood up for myself to my sister I ended up with a cut beside my eye, and she's normally a pussy.

If you want to get him back, do it in a way that he will never know it was you.
call me Shelby

Frame him.

Or when you see something in the news asking for witnesses of a crime, call up anonymously and identify your brother. Sounds like a plan.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Quote by Muzikh
+1

No, +1 to you sir, Zappa FTW!
Do You Feel what I feel? See what I see? Hear what I hear?
Quote by Axiom8
No, +1 to you sir, Zappa FTW!

+1
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Quote by jeremessmore
re read my advice or if you want to be creative wait untill he has kids and eat those kids or blow something up

Nah, do it properly greek tragedy style- kill his kids, cook them in a stew, then fool him into eating them. Just don't be surprised if mythological greek gods hurl a curse or two your way.
I think the ****ting in his room thing is a good idea, **** in a bag though as you dont wanna get caught and end up having to clean **** covered sheets.

bag+****+underpillow=FUN!!=profit???...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by AngelOfHatred
Kill his parents and turn them into chili.

His parents are mine...

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by j-e-f-f-e-r-s
Nah, do it properly greek tragedy style- kill his kids, cook them in a stew, then fool him into eating them. Just don't be surprised if mythological greek gods hurl a curse or two your way.

Actually, im pretty sure that was hannibal you were refering to. anyway, you could always slit his throat in his sleep. that worked for me
My reflection
Dirty mirror
There's no connection
To myself
I'm your lover
I'm your zero
Im the face in your dreams of glass
Quote by PumpkinHead94
Actually, im pretty sure that was hannibal you were refering to. anyway, you could always slit his throat in his sleep. that worked for me

But id get blood on my hands!

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by floppypick
I think the ****ting in his room thing is a good idea, **** in a bag though as you dont wanna get caught and end up having to clean **** covered sheets.

bag+****+underpillow=FUN!!=profit???...

UR DOING IT WRONG
Quote by Snuffles
Little every day things...

But today, he broke a window and i got the **** and he broke my door, no guitar (too loud) until I fix the door HE broke

ahh awfulizing, my favorite :-D
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Quote by PumpkinHead94

Nah, it's something to do with King Agamemmnon and the house of Atreus from Greek Tragedy. We looked at it briefly in classics. My god that's morbid stuff.

When does Hannibal do that?
Just plant some marijuana or cocaine in his room. Make sure your the cops find out and there you go, your brother is gonna get a nice anal stretching in prison!
Just act like you have finally snapped and start acting as if your brain is ****ed and you don't know what you're doing, that might scare him. You can always dye his hair while he's asleep to make him look like a poof, that might force him to shave it all off.
Page 1 of 2