What do you guys think of this show? (It's on FOX right now)

Also, would you actually go on it? I know I wouldn't..some of these questions could totally ruin your marriage or something!
Quote by Seryaph
You need to douse it in a 20/30/50 ratio of mustard/ketchup/horseradish and stroke it as fast as you can untill the mayonaise squirts out. Then consume.
i'm watching it right now and I like it
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
that show destroys lives. i recently saw one where a newlywed openly stated that shed cheat on her husband, and married the wrong man with him sitting right there, and walked out of there with a grand total of $0 and 1 less husband. id never go on that show....ive got too much to hide.
I would just go on the show and blow through every answer. I don't have any secrets that would ruin my life that they'd touch on. Even if they did, wouldn't stop me. Unless you're being a real stinker, I can't see there being something you could confess that truly would turn everyone you know against you. I mean we all know that everyone else has secrets, what difference would it make if we knew them? I mean if you're cheating on your husband they are obviously going to ask you about it and then your marriage is screwed, but thats why you don't cheat lol.
We're only strays.