wait... didn't you just post in a thread about this same exact thing? why did you start another one
Quote by strat335
wait... didn't you just post in a thread about this same exact thing? why did you start another one

Two different people at the same exact time... go figure.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
i watched that one with the blonde who was KINDA attractive and cheated on her husband, and when they asked her if she thought she was a good person it said she lied. that's when i knew the whole show either used actors, or controlled the lie detector for dramatic effect. who the hell actually lies about whether or not they think they're a good person? if they think they're a good person they say it, and the lie detector can't tell if there's 'some part of you deep down inside that thinks you're a bad person,' the damned thing goes on blood pressure and heart rate and whatnot. complete bull****.
So lame. Shows how crummy humans are.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
shows how desperate networks are. lame.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Watching it now... I love watching how stupid people are... If you've got RELATIONSHIP-CRUSHING SECRETS, you should probably not go on national TV claiming you have nothing to hide.

Idiots.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
i watched that one with the blonde who was KINDA attractive and cheated on her husband, and when they asked her if she thought she was a good person it said she lied. that's when i knew the whole show either used actors, or controlled the lie detector for dramatic effect. who the hell actually lies about whether or not they think they're a good person? if they think they're a good person they say it, and the lie detector can't tell if there's 'some part of you deep down inside that thinks you're a bad person,' the damned thing goes on blood pressure and heart rate and whatnot. complete bull****.

yeah that one made me kinda wtf

if the show isnt fake than the contestants must already be gong through some relationship problems, because some of those questions could seriously ruin your life =/
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
I think it's dumb. Anyone can cheat a lie detector test if you convince yourself you're telling the truth.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
I'm watching it right now. Its realy terrible. I hate how the crowd yells out "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!". And the host is just boring talks in monotone.
whatching it now lol.....he did **** his friends wife
Quote by original_idiot
Jew Trouble

Quote by guitarmang93
Nah i love the feeling of poo coming out. Its like being reverse ass ****ed.

Quote by jemocam
Lets teach them the meaning of CROTCH VIOLENCE!!!

GO GNOME OR GO HOME!

Join My Group!

Free The Pear!

Band's Myspace
soooooooooooooooo scripted
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Show seems lame.
Japanese game shows ftw.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
oh wow... here comes the rant...

ok first off, lets talk about the moral aspects of this show. I don't care how entertaining it is or how much money they get, these peoples' lives are being DESTROYED. I would much rather live a happy life with the person i love then make half a million dollars and have the entire country thinking i'm a lying, cheating dickhole. Some secrets just need to be forgotten.

second, lets talk about the format of the show. I don't know if it changes depending on where you watch it, but the ratio of questions to commercial breaks is LITERALLY 1:2. I watched this show for an entire hour, and the contestant didn't even get halfway through their questions as a result of the insane amount of commercials and even more insane amount of the host's talking.

Overrall, i think this show will die a painfull death just because of it's inability to KEEP MOVING.
Quote by SuperRitsu
Show seems lame.
Japanese game shows ftw.

FUKK YES! HUMAN TETRIS!

Man, Japs win at everything. Horror movies. Game shows. School girls. Possessed girls. List goes on and on and on.
I think the most enjoyable part of the show is the audience's reaction to each question. Sooo melodramatic.
yes. i watched that show today for the first time, i think its funny.

i think i'd do fine. i have nothing to hide..
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama