I just got Guitar Pro 5, I'm very happy with it, its extremely helpful. However I'd just like to ask a few questions, one of which refers to Guitar Pro 5.

1. This is my Guitar Pro question. Is there anyway of convert a file of the tab to like a mp3 or something? What I want to do is like put the song half speed, and then save that file and convert it to a music file so I can practice with it on like a CD or something.

2. This is a question on solos. I'm tackling the No Remorse (beginning) solo right now, and I'm relatively new at solos. I'm starting of slow right now but I dont know if I should wait until I get better to tackle it. In your opinion, should I try it or should I try an easier solo?

Thanks in advance.
"Music is my religion." - Jimi Hendrix

Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
ESP LTD Alexi-600
Ibanez RG3EXFM1

Other Gear:
Carvin V3 amp head
Marshall MG15DFX
Digitech RP250 pedal
1. export as a wav file, then convert it in like winamp, WMP, itunes...

2. if you don't think you can do it, then try some easier stuff, but if you want to go for it, just take it slow at first then speed it up little by little until you have it full speed.
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Quote by guitarist792
1. This is my Guitar Pro question. Is there anyway of convert a file of the tab to like a mp3 or something? What I want to do is like put the song half speed, and then save that file and convert it to a music file so I can practice with it on like a CD or something.

Export it as midi file then convert it to mp3.It's more easier to figure out the midi sounds.
For more help see this thread.

2. This is a question on solos. I'm tackling the No Remorse (beginning) solo right now, and I'm relatively new at solos. I'm starting of slow right now but I dont know if I should wait until I get better to tackle it. In your opinion, should I try it or should I try an easier solo?

You can find more help in this thread.
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.