Page 1 of 2
I just pre-ordered a Carvin X100-b. I can't wait for it! Anyone else got some gear they are waiting for?
danelectro wasabi overdrive
danelectro fab flange

...and some shoes from some sketchy-a** company that are gonna be 2 weeks late
Yea, a RR24. Its still being shipped to my house. Apparently, it'll arrive when I get all A's on my report card....
More money to come my way so I can buy gear.

Hopefully soon I'll be able to get a Schecter C-1 FR Hellraiser.
2004 Fender American HSS Strat
Hughes And Kettner Switchblade
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epi LP Classic
Epi G-400
Yamaha acoustic
Boss DD-3 Delay
B.Y.O.C. MXR Distortion+
Vox Wah
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
My Visual Sound Double Trouble will be here by Friday with any luck.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
I'll be buying a Traynor YCV50 pretty soon.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Oh, lovely with the Carvin, TS.

I've got a JAN 5751 for my Champ on the way, along with a JAN 12AT7 and some Mullard EL84's for my friends Valve Junior.
Thinking about picking up a delay, only standard effect I'm missing besides a compressor which I'm not fond of.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
not really on the way, but I'm saving up for a Crate V33H, I tried it out at a local store and it's basically orgasm in tube head form...
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Nothing as of yet... Once i get my cash for repair work ill be ordering me a few things... But i did just get my Body rot and T.V Delay a few weeks ago, and Sunday i got my Esp KH-503...
Last edited by IbanezPsycho at Mar 5, 2008,
Quote by Slaytanic1993
not really on the way, but I'm saving up for a Crate V33H, I tried it out at a local store and it's basically orgasm in tube head form...

^well trying out a B-52 is ganna blow your ****ing brains out if you think a **** amp like that is any good
oh im ganna buy a EHX Clone Theory
I have a Dean Z coming in. It's in Transbrazilia and I had Dave Mustaine Live Wires installed on it. I can't wait to get it a black it out.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I Just got a Carvin V3 a few weeks ago, be sure to post some clips of the X100b when you get it.
Quote by purple tiger
^well trying out a B-52 is ganna blow your ****ing brains out if you think a **** amp like that is any good
oh im ganna buy a EHX Clone Theory

Well, have you ever considered that maybe I cannot afford a B-52?

I should have stated that it was the best in my price range. The good B-52's are like $1,199.99 and the music shop around here only has cheap-ish Crate

EDIT: I'm only buying the head, which is good in itself. What's one man's trash is another man's treasure

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Last edited by Slaytanic1993 at Mar 5, 2008,
listen man i know what your saying im just saying you could probly get a USED B-52 AT head for a couple extra bucks on ebay or on craigslist and just having played both amps ones just a heap of crap and the other is miles bettor
just saying you shouldnt waste your money on an amp like that when you could get something 10 times bettor
I refuse to buy used. It's just a thing with me, I don't know how old the tubes are (yeah, they're gonna say it, but who know's if it's really that old) and I don't want to open a paypal account for craigslist...and I cannot stand auctions.

EDIT: I saw a B-52 AT-100 on the shop's site for $599.99, I think I'll save up for that.

Quote by eggsandham2
Last edited by Slaytanic1993 at Mar 5, 2008,
My Ibanez AD9 was supposed to be here a while ago, but it's continually being backordered (musiciansfriend). I'm really pissed too, because I need a great echo for an upcoming show.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Slaytanic1993
I refuse to buy used. It's just a thing with me, I don't know how old the tubes are (yeah, they're gonna say it, but who know's if it's really that old) and I don't want to open a paypal account for craigslist...and I cannot stand auctions.

OK cool just to let you know the tubes on the Crate aint that good might want to get some other ones plus other customers have used it so the tubes are already worn out
and yah the EQ aint that responive so you might want to get a good MXR 10 band EQ or a Boss EQ
you buy those products and i guese you got one hell of an amp
of yes and totally forgot might want to buy some Distortion pedal for that thing to maybe a metal muff or a Big muff
Have fun
Quote by stevenexp
I just pre-ordered a Carvin X100-b. I can't wait for it! Anyone else got some gear they are waiting for?

But I do have a tom anderson hollow classic on the way.
Tom Anderson Hollow Classic
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd
Practice amp....palomino or something with low wattage 5-15
Jem 7dbk
Ibanez s540 custom
Ibanez RG570
Ibanez RG520
Ibanez Roadstar II RG410
Ibanez Destroyer II 80's
Schecter C-1 Blackjack
Gibson LP Studio Lite
Fender Start MIM
Kramer Sustainer
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Peavey XXX 40W
Vox DA5
Quote by Osiris77
I Just got a Carvin V3 a few weeks ago, be sure to post some clips of the X100b when you get it.

Well the problem is I don't have a mic... But I will be sure to post a full review of it when I recieve it!
Peavey Windsor Half Stack
Guitarsenal:
Genz Benz El Diablo 60
Avatar cab with Man O War, Black Powder speakers
Schecter 20th Aniv. Stealth #07 out of 100
I've got:
Diamond Memory Lane
Diamond Fireburst
Catalinbread Teaser Stalion
Catalinbread Sephmore Tremolo
Catalinbread Chile Picaso

I can't wait.
Gear:
Gibson X-Plorer Studio Yellow
Orange Tiny Terror
Orange PPC-112 Cab (2 stacked - 1 open backed)
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
I need to get an SM-57. But, I have no money.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
A gibson ga-5 amp. it usually retails for $700, but musicians friend was selling them for $300, so i jumped on it. it's fully hand-wired, and comes stock w/ a relabeled weber signature 8 speaker. it's taking forever though. i ordered it a week ago and had heard nothing about it. so i called them today, and they haven't even shipped it yet.
Member #4 of The Fulltone Users League
Member #68 of the EHX Users Guild

You Would
Last edited by yzmxer931 at Mar 5, 2008,
I've ordered a Blackheart Handsome Devil head and 1x12 cab which should be shipping in 2-4 weeks.

I also ordered a Boss DS-1 that should have arrived by now.

I hope to also get a Holy Grail Plus, an OD or other boost pedal and a Dunlop 535Q wah.
Quote by the.spine.surfs
Oh, lovely with the Carvin, TS.

I've got a JAN 5751 for my Champ on the way, along with a JAN 12AT7 and some Mullard EL84's for my friends Valve Junior.

I am said friend.
Member of the EHX Guild

Yamaha SG500B
Danelectro Fish 'n' Chips EQ
EHX Russian Big Muff
Roland Cube 30
Jake will suffice.

Join the revolution, GG&A.
Modded DS-1 and a Singing tree prototype boost/OD. should be here tommrrow. pretty excited.
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
jsut got my 6505, ISP decimator on the way..should help my ears stop ringing from feedback hah..also a backordered case for my alexi-600..god damn zzounds.com
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
man, fender super-sonic, line 6 dl4 for now, and eventually a visual sounds h20 v2
Quote by dcdossett65
jsut got my 6505, ISP decimator on the way..should help my ears stop ringing from feedback hah..also a backordered case for my alexi-600..god damn zzounds.com

Yeah... I think I may need to pick up a decimator. I was thinking about getting the rack mount pro one.
Quote by xTJx
I've got:
Diamond Memory Lane
Diamond Fireburst
Catalinbread Teaser Stalion
Catalinbread Sephmore Tremolo
Catalinbread Chile Picaso

I can't wait.

sweet fancy moses that's a good list.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
ENGL Powerball. Do I win?
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Last edited by Teh Forest King at Mar 6, 2008,
Just bought an ENGL Fireball off of Ebay. Only a few months old + footswitch and I got it for £650 when it originally would have been £850. Not bad I think.

Going to pick it up this weekend but don't have a cab so it's a bit annoying!

Buying a Framus 2x12 though so hopefully by next week I'll have some serious tone finally.

Then hopefully I can start saving money because I've spent a ton on my gear in the last 6 months.
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
Quote by Chex
Just bought an ENGL Fireball off of Ebay. Only a few months old + footswitch and I got it for £650 when it originally would have been £850. Not bad I think.

Going to pick it up this weekend but don't have a cab so it's a bit annoying!

Buying a Framus 2x12 though so hopefully by next week I'll have some serious tone finally.

Then hopefully I can start saving money because I've spent a ton on my gear in the last 6 months.

Once I get my PB, we should start an ENGL Death Squad Group, yes?

Nice score though. Im hooking mine up with a Vader or VHT 412. I have a ****ty Frankenstein cab right now
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Quote by Teh Forest King
Once I get my PB, we should start an ENGL Death Squad Group, yes?

Nice score though. Im hooking mine up with a Vader or VHT 412. I have a ****ty Frankenstein cab right now

Lol I'm not into that heavy music. I'm getting it for the gain though, as I'm a bit of a gain *****.

I'd love to use it through a 4x12 too but I think that's a bit overkill for bedroom practise!
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid