$125, nothing special, although its a rather interesting guitar.. with some interesting qualities.

bought it for a project

but yet, I like it better than my $400 RG3EX1

it just plays nice, and I like the tone better..

What make/model/etc.?
Gear:
Jackson Pro Series DK2 Dinky (Eerie Dess Swirl)
Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos (Chameleon Red) =D

Crate FXT65 amp with 3-way foot switch
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
just how your ears roll dawg
Quote by hightension01

Tell her
"I could be playing this *inserts Job For a Cowboys Doom Cd*
but i'd rather play this *inserts *David Crowder followed by Brewster*"

haha yeah that should work

Quote by Aqua Dementia
richrawr FTW!
Quote by MurderWorship
What make/model/etc.?

I'm not completely sure

the name on the tag (bought it at a consignment shop) was Ibanez GRG121EXBKN

the GRG prefix makes sense, as it says Gio on the headstock,

and its strange, because i googled GRG121, and none of them have the pickups this one does, which are Ibanez ripoffs of EMG passives

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g104/vivalasoad883/grg1211.jpg

I could swear this guitar is like new, but it was labeled as used, maybe because of some horrendous dents on the back, but im still slightly puzzled

has that ever happened to you? bought a guitar significantly cheaper than another one you own, and you like it better?
what kind of guitar is it, cause my friend bought a used %100 bc rich that he likes way better then his epiphone les paul junior
Quote by vivalasoad883
I'm not completely sure
and its strange, because i googled GRG121, and none of them have the pickups this one does, which are Ibanez ripoffs of EMG passives

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g104/vivalasoad883/grg1211.jpg

I could swear this guitar is like new, but it was labeled as used, maybe because of some horrendous dents on the back, but im still slightly puzzled

has that ever happened to you? bought a guitar significantly cheaper than another one you own, and you like it better?

Well, maybe the previous owner swapped pickups. Why they would choose those, I don't know.

And no, I have never liked a cheaper guitar. My Jackson and Ibanez cost about the same, love them both.

And I have other cheaper ones I regret buying.
Gear:
Jackson Pro Series DK2 Dinky (Eerie Dess Swirl)
Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos (Chameleon Red) =D

Crate FXT65 amp with 3-way foot switch
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
Quote by MurderWorship
Well, maybe the previous owner swapped pickups. Why they would choose those, I don't know.

And no, I have never liked a cheaper guitar. My Jackson and Ibanez cost about the same, love them both.

And I have other cheaper ones I regret buying.

I've never even seen pickups like this, and they are interesting tone wise, i expected them to be muddy, but they are well defined, i like them
Dude. all my guitars are used and are in near perfect shape....^___^used guitars ((cheap and awesome when you find good ones))
Quote by vivalasoad883
yeeppp

consignment shops ftw

I scored a squier strat deluxe ((discontinued)) 100$. its such a sick guitar for a squeir I dont think id ever sell it off.
Quote by dean.guitar.man
cause my friend bought a used %100 bc rich that he likes way better then his epiphone les paul junior
That's not saying much. Epiphone Les Paul Juniors are some of the worst guitars you can buy, and incidently, they'll also some of the cheapest. Anything will beat them...