This amp was given/long-term-loaned to me from some very good friends of mine and I really don't know anything about it, other than it sounds very good.
help me out!

sorry for the monolithic pictures.
apparently it will reach good money on ebay, but I don't really want to sell it.
garnet is like an old marshall like company, so lots of their amps sound like old 60's marshalls
Quote by bass-man9712
after i clicked all i could think was "please don't be goatse, please dont be goatse"

PSN: Effigyoferebus (feel free to add it)
Looks pretty awesome, Canadian amp!

How does it sound?
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

I couldn't really think of anything else we could tell you, all the info about the amp seems to be in the pictures. =P

I'm guessing that's the non-reverb version with an 8 inch speaker?
There was also a reverb version with a 10 inch speaker, I believe.
I can't imagine this sounding like an old Marshall. Considering the speed and tremolo knobs, it looks like an old Fender-esque amp. I bet a vintage amp like this would go for a lot, though. Very cool.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
its a tube amp so that is cool. the speaker says bass driver so i assume that is a bass speaker. it is probably a guitar amp though since it has tremolo and it is not a common effect for bass guitars.
Quote by brentonlatour
its a tube amp so that is cool. the speaker says bass driver so i assume that is a bass speaker. it is probably a guitar amp though since it has tremolo and it is not a common effect for bass guitars.

Yeah, I didn't notice the "Bass Driver" on the speaker.
I suppose it's an after-market speaker.
Yeah that speaker is most likely aftermarket, as what kind of guitar amp company would put a speaker in with a range only up to 5 KHz.
Quote by bass-man9712
after i clicked all i could think was "please don't be goatse, please dont be goatse"

PSN: Effigyoferebus (feel free to add it)
Quote by Sirwinston89
Yeah that speaker is most likely aftermarket, as what kind of guitar amp company would put a speaker in with a range only up to 5 KHz.

Crate?

Yes, I bash my own favorite brand.
Last edited by -Collapse- at Mar 5, 2008,