oh come thou long awaited crittage! i like the acoustic riffs in the intro. the verse melody was really good, especially the harmonied "you were perfect" and such. i love the vibes in your music. you must send me this mp3! i likes it. better than the first song that went over this proggression!
Too cool for a signature.
thank youu chris. i like it much better than the other one too. I will e-mail fo sho. Are the vocals too loud now though? I turned them up, and i think it sounds better this way.

chopsofwrath420, do you have a thread for me to comment on?
hey, i've heard your stuff before but never commented. i think you voice is great, don't ever change the way you sing! ur a great guitarist and creative song writer too.

as for the song in question. doesn't stray too far away from your style, but that's a good thing, because it's different enough to have it's own personality. the back up vocals are placed perfectly in this song. this is definately and album ready track. keep up the great work!

i look forward to hearing much more from you. let me know when your album drops

c4cccccc?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=805016
Last edited by uncreativeguy at Mar 6, 2008,
it was amazing, dear. run away with me and make sweet acoustic music?
I don't know if it's just your regional accent but it sounds like you're putting on a bit of a 'voice' when you're singing - it's distracting me a bit but otherwise it's really good.

I especially liked the constancy and consistency of the guitar - your rhythm is spot on and the texture is smooth, not jumpy like I sound often. Lyrics are good too - thoughtful but not overdone.

Well done.

If you'd care to take a gander at my stuff there's a thread lost down there in the depths... thanks.
another great song, damn talented people its so unfair... i think the louder vocals sound better, much more crisp, the only problem i could find is in the main guitar line, the root notes are a bit too resonant they really dominate the mix at times and make it feel kinda....stuffy i guess, like i have wool in my ears, if you just notch that down a tiny bit the whole track will sound much more spacious, put that together with the great clear vox and you will have a great sound
Guitars-
krozka-sharpe raider session 'revo'
ibanez s520ex with SD TB-10 full shred bridge
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
Orange tiny terror with PPC112 cab
wow, i really like this.. the vocal flow is very good and your voice feels really "smooth", but also has the raw, raspy-ish feel to it (in a very good way!). great song.

if you'd like to c4c, my song is in my profile ["People Like You (with vocals)"]
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
im listening as a type this.
i love the intro.
your voice isnt what i expected, i didnt expect it to be so, well, punky for lack f a better word. it works really well in the song. the lyrics are really well written, as well as the song as a whole. i love all the little lead licks. it desperatey needs another verse and chorus, as song that good shold be alittle longer. its good to leave the lstiner wanting more, but it left me wanting alot more. reallt great job.

c4c?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=13172429#post13172429
Punky? I haven't gotten that before, but I'll take it as a compliment. And I'm really not putting on a "voice" as someone above said. I see why you might think that, but i don't know. I'm from North Carolina, but everyone always says "you're not from around here, are you?" because of the way i speak. I just sing how it feels natural to me.

I think I returned all the crits. Let me know if i didn't.
anie........i think i'm in love, but it makes me kind of nervous to say so...
Wonderful, as always. Your voice fits the style so well.. Quirky and emotional. I think what I like about you is that your songs never really reach that point where they drag on and wear out their welcome. I'm not saying the songs are short but where some would try and stretch a song out to 4 minutes, you seem to have a sense of when enough is enough (for lack of a better phrase). And because of that, each song becomes this compact, beautifully crafted snapshot of emotion. It's refreshing.

By the way, you should put up "What am I to do?" again lol. That song was fantastic.
I really liked your song. I was getting pretty into it at about 1:55. I thought maybe itd expand into something bigger after the drop out but the brief ending meritted another listen. Good work!

simple poem
Thank you very much suthy16. I was thinking about adding another part since some people suggested it. Though I wanted it to come to an abrupt but logical ending, so I'm glad you like it the way it is. What am I to doooo? That song makes me feel awkward...haha. i could e-mail it to you though. did you have anything you wanted me to crit?
I've heard your music before and I must say it's all really good. I'm always amazed about the quality too, do you record it your self? because it sounds really good. Good Job.
www.youtube.com/jordan123x
Quote by anOnyMouSanIe
Thank you very much suthy16. I was thinking about adding another part since some people suggested it. Though I wanted it to come to an abrupt but logical ending, so I'm glad you like it the way it is. What am I to doooo? That song makes me feel awkward...haha. i could e-mail it to you though. did you have anything you wanted me to crit?

To be honest, nothing right now in particular haha Just kind of listened and then felt the need to comment. That would be awesome, though, if could e-mail that song to me I'll pm you my e-mail. Thanks!
i thought it was good, but somehow i thought it would be longer......... nice job

apparently this has already been covered crap!
WOW! the guitar is beautifully played and the vocals r awesome. sounds so professional. a great vibe. theres not much more i can say. keep up the great work.

could u crit mine
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=808224
My Music
http://www.myspace.com/theocifers
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Danelectro Daddy-O
I love the vibe you create in this song. I think you definately succeeded in "creating a raw little piece of emotion", to use your words. Someone earlier described your voice as punky, but I'd call it raw. Definately a really good thing for the type of music you're making, it adds a whole different dimension to the music.

You've given me something to aim for now with my solo project. Really well done, I look forward to hearing more of your stuff.

Crit me?
Thanks to the above.

It sounded professional to you Texas db? Thats pretty awesome. I always feel like I try to get a decent quality but never really succeed.

I shall crit these last two. I'm assuming you didn't have anything for me to comment on Collapser?
hey anie, i don't know if i've mentioned this, but you've deffinately used the line "you shake your head even though you knew i meant it" ....i like that line, but i'm sure you've used it before haha.
Quote by chrisatgrace
hey anie, i don't know if i've mentioned this, but you've deffinately used the line "you shake your head even though you knew i meant it" ....i like that line, but i'm sure you've used it before haha.

say whaaaat?
Haha. I can't think of anything else I've used that line in...and I'm pretty self obsessed. but maybe i have? I would be shocked if i had though.
i think so...it sounds familiar. anyways, it doesn't really matter...