...maybe not, but get this. I was just messing around with my line6, and accidentally hit the "insane" channel, which I haven't touched in years.

So anyways, I trun the gain all the way up, bass at about 8, mid at 0(I never scoop my mids, and treble at about 5. Turned the tone knob on my guitar to about 5, and switched to the middle position on my HH guitar. And Ta-da, A tone similar to Matt bellamy's.

Just felt like sharing.

Also I'm gonna pawn this amp as soon as I get a traynor YCV50, So I was wondering what Fuzz should I look into? I usually play a lot of Hendrix, zeppelin, RHCP, Muse(**** YEAH!) and some white stripes. And a hell of a lot of blues/blues rock. Any suggestions? my budget is under 200, I'm okay with buying used. I'm going to be using an MIM standard strat with tex mex pickups, a Vox clyde wah and a phase 100. Thank you all
If you want to play Muse, I've heard a lot of people reccomend the Fuzz Factory
Gear:
-Ibanez S470 DXQM (Blue)
-Roland Cube 30X
How about an Analogman Sun Face?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
The Fuzz Factory is really good for Muse's older stuff (i.e. Origin of Symmetry.) You can get by doing some Absolution, but BH&R is a bit of a stretch. For that, just some heavy distortion/overdrive, bit of compression, and decent EQ'ing can get you there. Play around with it.
::Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
::Fender MIM HSS Strat w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb and killbutton
::Digitech Whammy, ZVEX Fuzz Factory, EHX MicroSynth, Kaoss Pad 3,
Boss GE-7, Fulltone OCD, Digitech Digidelay, MXR EVH Phase 90, FoxxTone FuzzWahVolume
Quote by sum_ugly_man
What about one of them roger mayer fuzz?

I own the Axis, which is perfect for Hendrix, and does Zeppelin really well.

IMO the Axis fuzz is better for Hendrix, but the Classic may be better for Zeppelin.

The Axis handles Muse, too. Should be able to handle the White Stripes.

Did I mention I play a hell of a lot of the Chili's?

EDIT: Isn't having mids at 0 scooping it?
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Either a Roger Mayer Axis as previously suggested, or an Analogman Sunface BC108 will cover your Hendrix/Zeppelin/Muse cravings i think.

For RHCP and the White Stripes, you may want a Big Muff, but a silicon fuzz face should do the trick quite nicely as well.
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9 Tube Screamer
Fulltone OCD
Dallas-Arbiter Wah Baby
Home-Built Germanium Fuzz Face
MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
2 Fender Blues Juniors
Quote by rhcp_freak
I own the Axis, which is perfect for Hendrix, and does Zeppelin really well.

IMO the Axis fuzz is better for Hendrix, but the Classic may be better for Zeppelin.

The Axis handles Muse, too. Should be able to handle the White Stripes.

Did I mention I play a hell of a lot of the Chili's?

EDIT: Isn't having mids at 0 scooping it?

Yes 0 mids is scooping it. But I was saying that I never scoop my mids...this is a different scenario.

I'll give the axis a look
Quote by DiMeTiMe
Mids at 0? That's blasphemy!

At least i got a decent tone out of the insane channel...although it wasn't made to sound like a fuzz