the only episode i remember dwight taking out his weapons is after he uses pepper spray on roy when he tries to punch Jim. He has to give toby all his weapons. not sure the name of the episode
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
He does it in two different episodes, one from season three and one from season four.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
i dont recall that episode. and i have season two and three on dvd and have see all of season 1, but i could be mistaken
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
i dont know what episode that is but a really good one is when there was a bat in the office and jim gets bitten and acts like he is becoming a vampire in front of dwight. man that cracked me up!
^ hhaha. i love that episode
Dwight : "Do i think jim is a vampire? No. But he does carry the vampyric germ"
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol

Jim- "Ah... That burnt!"

Karen- "What... Garlic bread burnt you?"

*Dwight looks over*
When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome