Page 1 of 2
So today I started to think about my childhood and was trying to think what was my first memory, the oldest memory I have is me and trying to kick a can while trying to walk/run....what's yours?
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
mine is when our house was being built and i was trying to crawl up wooden stairs. i dont know why i remember that.
i was a young lad and i was in my living room. and i could barely walk. and i walked over to this empty laundry basket flipped it over and was trapped inside of it.
Happiness is like peeing your pants

everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth
my memory is getting my first kiss album when i was five it was kiss i loved it hence my obsesion with rock and metal now
THE KREATOR OF THE ALL METAL AND KERRY KING GROUP PM ME TO JOIN
Proud BLACK 13 Owner
RIP Charles Michael "Chuck" Schuldiner THE FATHER OF DEATH METAL
GOD HATES US ALL-SLAYER
My mum dipping my dummy in her brew.

Ftw
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
My family were visiting our relatives in England, and I was asleep upstairs. I had a dream about a wolf biting my foot off and I woke up to find I had puked all over myself.

Either that or when I was with a bunch of other kids at some kind of daycare, and we were jumping off a chair. I thought I was so cool because I had just turned 4 or something.
Quote by Ninjake
... isn't mung like, a bean?
Last edited by Set-Abominae at Mar 5, 2008,
my parents were fighting, and i crawled up onto the couch and reached for the light bulb in the lamp
my earliest memory is when i was maybe 1 year old and my grandma was carrying me around the living room trying to get me to fall asleep cuz it was about 4:00AM. god only knows why i remember this, because its just a blank from this point up till about 4 years old.
Me running across the street to my grandpa.

I also have memories of the beautiful mountains of my homeland, but they are vague.
potty-training.

those were some dark days, my friends.
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
my first memory is being sodomized by ronald mcdonald.
1 ]-[4Z ]V[4573I23l) 73}V{ 1337z0l2Z!!!!! LOL
mmm..leaving the day-care center I was in and crossing an avenue..

once my mom found out, I never saw that place again
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

i'll have to think on this one tonight. saving this spot for tomorrow.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
I know its not the first, but I remember looking in the living room of my old house, and my mom was vacuuming. Why I remember it, who knows?

But the other day, I took out some home movies from when I was younger, and watching those brought back so many memories. I wish I was little again.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
When i was at my old house. i remembered eating quesadillas from taco bell when i was 3. the first food i ever remember eating and my first memory. fitting seeing as how i'm going to pursue culinary arts.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Quote by Anarion614
I made fun of this dude cause he was fat and my mom yelled at me.

Oh, ****, that's one of my earliest memories too, but I'm not sure it's the first... I think I remember playing with some bizarre Sesame Street ferris wheel thing.
When I was 3 or 4, my first memory was me having a dream just looking at a house that I knew I used to live in.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
about 16 years ago (almost 2 years old) my family moved into my current house and we got 2 dogs as well. i remember seeing the dogs in a cardboard box on the way back to the house in the backseat of my parents' car.
Fender American Vintage '62 Jaguar
Fender Crafted in Japan '62 Telecaster
THD Flexi-50 + Vox V112HTV Handwired Cab
Hm.. The earliest thing I can remember is getting up one morning - must have been about 3 years old at the time - and putting both my legs into one leg of a pair of stockings, so I could flail about and pretend to be a mermaid. Then my babysitter came in and caught me, and smacked my bottom with a wooden spoon. Nasty bitch, I hated her.

Or, one day around the same age it was raining sporadically, and I kept going outside in my new yellow raincoat so I could get rained on, but whenever I went outside the rain would stop. I was so confused. And the cat was all wet.
FUNK IS THE WAY

you can be in my dreams if i can be in yours
When I was arond 2-4 years old, the only sure way to get me to take a nap was to take me for a drive.

I always fell asleep during a drive, then my parents carried me home to sleep.

I still get all sleepy in cars
i was about 18 months old and my brother (who was about 4) and one of his friends were riding down the stairs on a big teddy (it was bigger than me). I tried it and fell down the stairs

I don't know if this is earlier or not, but i also let a tricycle roll down a hill at the cemetery and at the bottom it hit the kerb and I flew over tha handlebars and smashed my chin on the ground.. i still have the scar

For some reason i only remember things that hurt.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Lunch.

Which I just ate.

But seriously, probably when I dropped a brick on my foot. Don't ask

Quote by Set-Abominae
My family were visiting our relatives in England, and I was asleep upstairs. I had a dream about a wolf biting my foot off and I woke up to find I had puked all over myself.

Wtf?
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by Set-Abominae
I had a dream about a wolf biting my foot off and I woke up to find I had puked all over myself.

Sigged
me ****ting on the bathroom floor when i was 2 or 3 or 12
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
I must have been 1 or 2 years, i remember laying in the bed and there was a thunderstorm outside.

My next memory is years later.

EDIT: Its more like a vision of the past, than a memory though.
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
As for my first memory:
We'd go to this doctors office all the time, and I remember they had this huge shaggy dog that I was deathly afraid of. I was about 2.
i remember calling chocolate milk "magikunk" dont ask me why i just did.

when i was about six my family would go to our camp a lot, but on the way there i would always want to listen to aerosmith's "nine lives" on cassette!

and when every penny i ever had went towards lego!
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Quote by cptcomet
I was waving a bowl about and I got cereal everywhere.

That was this morning.

Oh man.
Page 1 of 2