why do people say to avoid them because...

they are hairy and their butt smells really really bad?Seriously i've bheard this from, westerners...
no you know what, this is getting frustrating. you're stupidity is what is causing the rest of us n00bs to be treated without any respect. it's you're goddamn fault that all the rest of us who ARENT idiots, and actually DO want to enjoy the website, are known as the scum of the website, and must endure months of hazing to be fully recognized as intelligent individuals and not trolls. you are truly an asshat. i hope you're happy with yourself, and had a good laugh. have fun in the FOTB *REPORTED*
Last edited by DaStrat0blast3r at Mar 5, 2008,
So, why do people avoid TS
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
You have been reported douchebag.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
Quote by DaStrat0blast3r
no you know what, this is getting frustrating. you're stupidity is what is causing the rest of us n00bs to be treated without any respect. it's you're goddamn fault that all the rest of us who ARENT idiots, and actually DO want to enjoy the website, are known as the scum of the website. i hope you're happy with yourself, and had a good laugh. have fun in the FOTB *REPORTED*

In a nutshell.....

He wins.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Quote by LaGrange
In a nutshell.....

He wins.

Indeed.

Stratoblaster= proof that not all newbies fail.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
Quote by DaStrat0blast3r
no you know what, this is getting frustrating. you're stupidity is what is causing the rest of us n00bs to be treated without any respect. it's you're goddamn fault that all the rest of us who ARENT idiots, and actually DO want to enjoy the website, are known as the scum of the website, and must endure months of hazing to be fully recognized as intelligent individuals and not trolls. you are truly an asshat. i hope you're happy with yourself, and had a good laugh. have fun in the FOTB *REPORTED*

dude you are the best 08er i've ever seen

congrats.
i think butts smell bad no matter what ethinicity you are
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by rosamamosa
i think butts smell bad no matter what ethinicity you are

This one is wise beyond his years.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.