*clown whispers in murderfaces ear* "i do cocaine"
murderface- "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

it cracks me up everytime
you act all emotionless, like you have no emotions... like a robot...hes a robot! robots are not to be trusted...

or something like that.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by TornadoRaptor
you like grateful dead ..

Yessir. Did you not recognize any other bands so you decided to point out one you know? Which is fine Tornado Raptor.
Quote by TornadoRaptor
you like grateful dead ..

And you like Dethklok.

Grateful Dead > Dethklok.

Most things > Dethklok.
Dickless.
Quote by TornadoRaptor
to hell with that greatful dead sucks,this is a disussion not a math question

Ohh inequalities. I dont feel you really have the right to pick apart a band of mine considering you have none listed. Oh and Dethklok is just awful. Ok someone dies in a bloody fashion, funny.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
Ohh inequalities. I dont feel you really have the right to pick apart a band of mine considering you have non listed.

Don't bother, his band list is as follows: Pantera (R . I . P . Dime \m/ metal up ur ass), Dethklok, Cannibal Corpse n Children of Bodom.
Dickless.
do you folks like coffeE?
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Toki when he becomes "evil"-"Goood let her die!!" Idk just the way he says it, and pretty much anything he says.
Pickles: It would be great... to walk down the street and not be bothered for once...
Toki: Walks where?
Pickles: ...I don't know walk down the street, walk ya know...
Toki: To where?
Pickles: I don't know, walk to a store
Toki: Then buys it on the internet, haves it delivered!
Not really a quote but i love how every place they go is named after a metal band.

Only 2 i can think of ATM are carpathian forest high school and behemoth productions, oh and dimmu burger fast food place where nathan works after the band gets eaten by crows
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Don't bother, his band list is as follows: Pantera (R . I . P . Dime \m/ metal up ur ass), Dethklok, Cannibal Corpse n Children of Bodom.

Well, he's not going to be resting in peace if there's metal up his ass, is he?
Quote by maccas666
Not really a quote but i love how every place they go is named after a metal band.

Burzum Burger!
Military guy "theres no such things as trolls"
Other guy "then how do you explain all the dead unicorns"
Raise Your Hand If you Like:

3 inches of blood
Amon Amarth
Coheed and Cambria
Death Cab For Cutie
Every Time I Die
I Killed the Prom Queen
In Flames
Pride Tiger

My cousins band from Vancouver-NWOBCHM- myspace.com/scarstruckmetalband
Quote by DaStrat0blast3r
*clown whispers in murderfaces ear* "i do cocaine"
murderface- "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

it cracks me up everytime

IM DR. ROCKZO, THE ROCK N' ROLL CLOWN, I DO COCAINE!
Quote by InvaderTSN
Dimmu Burger you fool!

Ah yes, the other restaurant is only called "Burzum's"; It sounds better with the burger I think...
dude have you guys seen the Hank Hill picture where he has the clown makeup and it says I do Propane on the bottom? I laughed so hard when I saw it.
Quote by bass-man9712
after i clicked all i could think was "please don't be goatse, please dont be goatse"

PSN: Effigyoferebus (feel free to add it)
Quote by MetalMilitia212

haha youre an idiot how would you know??? i listen to TONS of **** im 18 not some retarded 14 yr old just because i like dethklok dosent mean i have horrible music taste the only ones you like that have any talent at all is necrophagist dream theater and symphony x ..you like metallica??? go shoot yourself
"What do you mean booze ain't food? I'd rather chop off my ding-dong than admit that!"

Murderface \m/
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
"OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!! THAT'S DISGUSTING!!! OH MY GOD!!! You're fired by the way. OH MY GOD!!..."
Quote by The Kush
This should be put in the ****ing Bible.

Quote by Våd Hamster
You are an inspiration.

Quote by Blackwaterson89
Listen to TheBlessed Dead. The man is a genius. There should be a man of genius song about him. Stephen Hawking has nothing on TheBlessed Dead.
Quote by Adamus9
Military guy "theres no such things as trolls"
Other guy "then how do you explain all the dead unicorns"

hahaha yeah that ones sweet
I wants to fly in on a dragon

We don't have any.

I wants a dragon!

I said we don't have any.

Who said?

The world.

GETS THIS GUY OUT OF HERE!! FINDS ME A DRAGON!!
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Quote by maccas666

Only 2 i can think of ATM are carpathian forest high school and behemoth productions, oh and dimmu burger fast food place where nathan works after the band gets eaten by crows

theres some more i think... like finntroll ..and uh..
Quote by Sirwinston89
dude have you guys seen the Hank Hill picture where he has the clown makeup and it says I do Propane on the bottom? I laughed so hard when I saw it.

Links plz?
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Quote by TornadoRaptor
theres some more i think... like finntroll ..and uh..

list all the ones we can think of:P

So i can keep an eyee out for the ones i missed.
Quote by maccas666
list all the ones we can think of:P

So i can keep an eyee out for the ones i missed.

hmmm....i cant really think of any more...****
i need 100 beers. no, seriously, 100 beers.

this guy doesnt know snakes from dildos
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
ya they go to a grocery store called finntroll's haha. pretty funny tongue in cheeck stuff but you have to be a metal head to get most of the jokes. my fav is swisgars guitar world spoof lesson where he teaches the duncan hills coffee solo and makes fun of ppl who can't sweep. its great stuff
The minister in the Church of Satan was hilarious. "Please don't forget to throw away trash... this is the church of Satan, not a garbage bin... HAIL SATAN."
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.