Hey guys, I have a like new EHX Metal Muff that I've had for around 4 months, been gigged a few times. Everything is cosmetically fine and in perfect working order. I have original box. Only reason I'm letting it go is because it doesn't fit my style anymore.

I won't be on until Friday, so I'll check back then, feel free to post offers up. I'm looking for another pedal for trade I don't know what yet just post and I'll think about it and get back to you. This pedal retails for $89.25, so lets be fair .
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
i got a seymour duncan tweak fuzz that covers almost anything you want. i need something for a bigger crunch.
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Sorry Mick, I didn't see anything. The fuzz, I'm not sure, I'm at school not supposed to be on ill take more of a look at it later.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Still up.