I Returned my RG350EX Ibanez....No Good.....cheap Indonesa and my Ibanez SZ520QM...A little better...still cheap Korean. Back to no elec. - just my acustic elec.... IBANEZ TCM50 VRB not a bad cheap Acoustic Elec. w/ single coil P/U.....just need to figure out a way to lower the action, but a nice guitar.

So I think I'll Order an ESP EC400VF w/ the Seymore Duncans, not the EMG actives on the ESP EC500...I like to play more of a wide range of sounds...not just Metal..

I just got my Marshall MG250DFX ...and It sounds good w/ my A/E....nice simple amp...

Plenty of Vol. and nice and clean sounding, I Like the OD Channel w/ the gain down just less than 1/2, w/ just a bit of Delay & no Reverb. Seems like a nice amp for the $$ ($499 @ American Musical - In 3 equal Pymts).

Anyone Have the ESP EC400VF ?? W/ a Marshall??
Quote by bullshark012
I Returned my RG350EX Ibanez....No Good.....cheap Indonesa and my Ibanez SZ520QM...A little better...still cheap Korean. Back to no elec. - just my acustic elec.... IBANEZ TCM50 VRB not a bad cheap Acoustic Elec. w/ single coil P/U.....just need to figure out a way to lower the action, but a nice guitar.

So I think I'll Order an ESP EC400VF w/ the Seymore Duncans, not the EMG actives on the ESP EC500...I like to play more of a wide range of sounds...not just Metal..

I just got my Marshall MG250DFX ...and It sounds good w/ my A/E....nice simple amp...

Plenty of Vol. and nice and clean sounding, I Like the OD Channel w/ the gain down just less than 1/2, w/ just a bit of Delay & no Reverb. Seems like a nice amp for the $$ ($499 @ American Musical - In 3 equal Pymts).

Anyone Have the ESP EC400VF ?? W/ a Marshall??

Well, a few things:

-the RG350 is made in Korea these days
-the S520 is by all means a very nice guitar in terms of value for money
-with the exception of the trem, I reckon the same can be said for the RG350

My point? Either don't buy gear you don't like that much, or maybe you're expecting way too much from the instruments in this price range.

Buying two Ibanez guitars and then selling them again because you don't like them can be easily prevented if you just tried them.

The ESP LTD EC400 seems like a pretty good deal and they get good reviews around here. The Marshall on the other hand, does not.

Quote by bullshark012
??? Can't post what ??? pear what???

There's a certain image of a certain pear going around, which is now banned.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Last edited by Bonsaischaap at Mar 6, 2008,
Do you think you can.. Re-type your post? With better English so people like me can.. you know, understand it?
Ja. I'd do the picture of picard doing the facepalm.

I dunno, i'd return the amp if you can.
If you can't, you're screwed, but you're smart to stay away from actives.
Active pickups would sound even junkier through your MG.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Yeah, I'd return the mg also.
For that price you should be able to get a valveking amp or similar.
That'll make you enjoy your guitars 1000 times as much.