I have a YCV50 on the way soon. so what a good fuzz/overdrive for on Eric Johnson sound. also good delay pedal. And a good Eq.

you know what just what do I need for a basic pedal board??? I have a over drive and want a Fuzz just for good lead tone. but what else to I need other than delay

I can spend around 50 to 60 a pedal

I don't want like 20 pedals just a basic pedal board with some delay and EQ overdrive fuzz and whaterver else you think is essential
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Eric Johnson uses a fuzz face but for 50-60 you can get an EHX little big muff (if you haggle)
Eq go for the Dano Fish n Chips, it's like 30 bucks.
A decent cheap delay is the ibanez de-7.

Try to buy used (ebay), you get the most bang for your buck.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
How about a phaser/phase shifter, Chorus pedal, Tremolo pedal, or something like that?
I have a great chorus already. don't really have a use for tremlo. Phaser I may be able to use though
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era