just wanted to state that this wah pedal is worth every penny. i was a bit nervous at first laying down $280 out the door for a wah. but rest assure, its that price for a reason, its as good as it gets. kudos to mike for making the pedal happen and making such fine pedals, next is the fulldrive 2.

shaft setting- for weenies only

jimi setting- put the gain on almost 10 and youll have a extremely thick wah sound that wont get cut out by any distortion or fuzz. i put mine with some high gain and a completely dry setting and can get a very similiar wah sound to zakk's. you can pretty much emulate ANY sound you want with the jimi setting once you start tweaking stuff around.

wacked setting- should be called the clean setting, my second favorite setting on the pedal, turn the gain to 0, add some nice reverb and get a super low end thick wah thats very synthy and i havent heard any other wah that sounds like it.

all and all, i love this pedal to death, no regrets about buying it. honestly everyone, go out and TRY ONE, youll know when you hear it that this its the one.

just thought i would share my thought on the pedal and hear what other people have to say, cheers guys.
i was down between this pedal and a Teese picture wah. I went with the Picture wah to pair with my FD2.

strat > wah > OD > chourus > amp
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
Have had the reular one for a while I really like it great wah.
Tom Anderson Hollow Classic
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd
Quote by ssguitar
i was down between this pedal and a Teese picture wah. I went with the Picture wah to pair with my FD2.

strat > wah > OD > chourus > amp

yeah i was thinking about a rmc wah too but the fulltone just seemed more complete and versatile to me. and i have mine set up basically the exact same in my loop, it sounds bad anywhere else other than in the first position, why is this? when i put it after my od/dist. the wah would sound like crap with it, but before it, it sounds great,explain?
Quote by paranormal5150
I plan on getting a wah soon but i dont know if i can pay that much for one.

just do it you wont regret it
I agree, superb wah, sounds orgasmic.

The shaft setting IMO is un-usable, I cannot find a good use to it, because anything that I try to do with it, the jimi setting sounds better doing it. And the whacked setting is real unique, real thick.

The only problem with the gain knob, is that I find after a certain level (around mid-way) its volume doesnt increase, instead it becomes more...harmonic-like I guess...I prefer it with gain/volume mid-way.
Nice to see you like it.

This should go in the Ultimate Wah Thread.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by Hakanku
I agree, superb wah, sounds orgasmic.

The shaft setting IMO is un-usable, I cannot find a good use to it, because anything that I try to do with it, the jimi setting sounds better doing it. And the whacked setting is real unique, real thick.

The only problem with the gain knob, is that I find after a certain level (around mid-way) its volume doesnt increase, instead it becomes more...harmonic-like I guess...I prefer it with gain/volume mid-way.

yeah i usually play with the gain all the way to 10 or close to it for a real tough sound, but for the mellow stuff ill turn it way down, i havent tried it in the middle though with that harmonic thing you said, ill give it a shot.
My cousin owns one. I was absolutely blown away the first time I tried it.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
i just messed around with the fulldrive 2 mosfet and this pedal too is INCREDIBLE. thats all i can say, honestly. thats going on the pedalboard next