Man it is really ****ed up at this point and I dunno what to do about it. I have a Epiphone les paul junior which sucks. At first it kept having this weird buzz/rattling noise on the G string. So I adjusted the bridge and lowered the pickups a little bit and after a while it was fixed. But the guitar itself sounds , plays, and feels worse then ever. I am done with this damn guitar. I ****ing hate this guitar. It's bad enough it's too small for my hands. But to add insult something is always wrong with it. I'm done with that ****.
cant tell what's wrong with it from your description. what exactly "feels" bad? or plays bad about it? have you replaced the strings recently? mabe take your guitar to a shop?
just get a new guitar instead of bitching to the pit
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
The strings are fine. I was having that problem before i replace the strings anyway. It's really the action that's a bit higher then what I want. But if I lower the bridge it'll get that noise again. I dunno what to do about it now.

And yes I feel like throwing this **** in the trash. It's a good beginner guitar but I need something better at this point.
I had a similar problem on my Epiphone Firebird. Only I had buzzing on my E and A strings.
So I took it back to the shop for repair.
I was told it would take 4 or 5 days. It's been over two weeks now and I still haven't gotten it back.
It's not that they're trying to 'play' you. It's one part them being busy and two parts them not caring that much about your cheap-o guitar.
Quote by giantsfanftw
Man it is really ****ed up at this point and I dunno what to do about it. I have a Epiphone les paul junior which sucks. At first it kept having this weird buzz/rattling noise on the G string. So I adjusted the bridge and lowered the pickups a little bit and after a while it was fixed. But the guitar itself sounds , plays, and feels worse then ever. I am done with this damn guitar. I ****ing hate this guitar. It's bad enough it's too small for my hands. But to add insult something is always wrong with it. I'm done with that ****.

Buzz so you lowered your pickups? Sounds like you need someone who knows what they're doing to have a look at it.
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
You probably screwed your bridge up somehow. Make sure its level and the action is how you want it. I would probably raise the pickups back up, lol. After you do this, check your neck to see if you need a T-rod adjustment. My personal suggestion is to take it to a guitar tech, have him fix it and explain to you what he did so you can learn a little bit.